cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$10 credit for 6 months and $25 referral

simcko
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

today is the last day for sign up. Anyone knows how to sign up online to get both promo. My friend won't get the SIM as stores are closed today. Won't be able to activate the SIM. 

5 REPLIES 5

simcko
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@NDesai wrote:

@simcko As a good gesture, i am willing to provide you the sim number so your friend can activate for the promo. Once activated, you will need to purchase a new sim and change the sim number from the self-serve account. If you're interested, send me a private message. 

Thanks for your kindness. Will do after I confirm with my friend.

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@simcko As an alternative to the earlier suggestions, if you can get to western Mississauga, send me a privae message. I have a spare SIM.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@simcko As a good gesture, i am willing to provide you the sim number so your friend can activate for the promo. Once activated, you will need to purchase a new sim and change the sim number from the self-serve account. If you're interested, send me a private message. 

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@simcko wrote:

today is the last day for sign up. Anyone knows how to sign up online to get both promo. My friend won't get the SIM as stores are closed today. Won't be able to activate the SIM. 

Is you friend live in Quebec?

Store are open in some province.

Search your local Kijiji.  There may be some on sale there.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@simcko

Unfortunately, your friend might be out of luck since you need the actual SIM card before any activation of account.  The promos might be extended.  Will not know until tomorrow.  Or Public mobile has been fairly aggressive recently with promotions, so another one might be coming up soon. 

In some provinces, the bigger vendors like Walmart, London Drugs may be open.  Might want to call or look online. 

Need Help? Let's chat.