cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$10 credit after using referral code

nathands123
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I used my friends referral code and didn't get credited $10 that I thought would happen. Is this normal? Is there a delay?

8 REPLIES 8

@computergeek541 

Lol....you must be bored! C'mon its only from 10 days ago!

@BryanYang wrote:

Hi,

I saw my $10 credit in 2 days after activation. 

Hope that helps.

It actually usually comes faster than that (next morning).  If looking at the relplies to this thread, you'll see that it was from quite a while ago and that the question has already been answered.

BryanYang
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I saw my $10 credit in 2 days after activation. 

Hope that helps.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@nathands123 

You will see your next bill with a reduction of $10 but if you log into your account and look under View History Payment. There will be a $10 credit after about 3 days.

If you don’t see it in your account after the time frame, please contact a PM moderator to adjust for you.

@hTideGnow wrote:

you will see the $10 as Available fund on your account with a week usually, although the find print said within 30 days 

your friend should see you as his "Refer-A-Friend" bonus already.

I think that you're likely confusing the $10 credit for new customers who get referred with free 30 day offers. There's no 30 day wait for these $10 credits.

@nathands123 wrote:

I used my friends referral code and didn't get credited $10 that I thought would happen. Is this normal? Is there a delay?

The official wait time as stated by Public Mobile is 72 hours. However, you'll likely see the $10 deposited in your Public Mobile account balance if you check tomorrow morning.

nathands123
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Ooh I must have missed that. Thank you!

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

you will see the $10 as Available fund on your account with a week usually, although the find print said within 30 days 

your friend should see you as his "Refer-A-Friend" bonus already.

Need Help? Let's chat.