cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$10 bonus

jros2978
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I didnt receive my $10 refferral binus did i did i do something wrong?

8 REPLIES 8

Forrest

hi, I received a txt message that I got the $10. When I looked into my account I first did not see it as it is not mentioned separete.  You will know if it is added to your account if you look at the "balance" in the upper right corner, right above your account number.

You will also notice that your "available funds" are updated  on the top of the page in the green banner. 

It took 2 days for my bonus to be added to my account

jros2978

It was yesterday that I activated my phone I just wasn't sure how long it takes for the bonus I will wait awhile longer before I contact them. 

arbleafsfan

It took about a day and a half for me to receive mine if that helps you know a timeline of what to expect.  You will get a text letting you know as well as notice your account "availible funds" go up by $10 as well.  Don't forget that you also get $2 off with autopay.  That showed up on my account almost immediately.

Let us know what you find. Mistakes have happened and can quite often be fixed.

AE_Collector

jros2978

Ok thank you everyone 

Correct. As long as the referal was done properly you should get a $10 credit. It can take a couple of days to show up in your account. The person who referred you usually receives a text message like this below and that usually happens quite quickly. Can you ask if they received the text message to help confirm things went properly? What day did you activate and was it at a dealer or did you Do It Yourself?

AE_Collector

818CCA6A-44A8-4DC5-8C92-BA60A3056672.jpeg

jros2978

I was refferred and was told i get a $10 towards my sim card 

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

You are the new customer, not the person who referred someone else? New customer gets $10 if used a referal code. Normally the person making the referal gets $1/month credit but currently since Nov 28 the person doing the referal also gets $20.

AE_Collector

Need Help? Let's chat.