My sons plan:

• Data & Add-OnsAmount Used
    100 Minutes Canada-Wide Talk
    90  /  100 MIN
    1GB Promo
    0  /  1024 MB
    250 MB at 3G speed
    170.383  /  250 MB

He got sms that he has only 10mins left thile he didnt really make too many outgoing calls. As per Usage History i was able to see only like 3 mins.

Can someone please check this out for me?

Thanks 

13 REPLIES 13

@earleyliz wrote:

Auto Topped Up - 100 Mins -$15 plan on Feb 3  -- got SMS today saying only 10 mins left ?? 

@earleyliz   If you're sure that you didn't already use up your plan minutes, there's a small chance that the plan minutes never got reset at renewal cycle.  That has happened to one of my household accounts about a year and half ago. 

Log into your account and check your usage (I think under Change Plan/My Plan of overview page) and sort the usage table by call selection to see how much you called, keeping in mind that mins get rounded up (2 min + 20 seconds become 3 mins) and retrieving voicemail will also use up you available mins.  If there's still a big discrepancy then  contact moderators to take a look at your account.

Couple of ways to contact them is to click the chatbot bubble bottom right of screen and follow prompts or send private message Moderator_Team by clicking the envelope icon top right (next to your avatar). 

Hearing back from moderators is taking several hours if not a day or more right now, so in the meantime you could purchase the $5/500 Canada wide mins add-on to allow for calling until moderators are able to determine whether the problem was that your account features never got reset or not. 

earleyliz
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Auto Topped Up - 100 Mins -$15 plan on Feb 3  -- got SMS today saying only 10 mins left ?? 

chukdefatey
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@ninica wrote:

@CS_Agent  can you please check this for me?

Thanks alot! 

Why don't you check it first yourself. Make sure to check it from the beginning of your billing cycle. Public Mobile Self serve site is a lot better then most Canadian Providers Site, so check first before reaching out to the Moderator team.  Also keep in mind there were two different versions of the $15 plan. One has 100 minutes of outgoing/incoming calls and the other had 100 outgoing unlimited incoming. So make sure you are on the current new one with Unlimited incoming. 

@mh1983 wrote:

Others have mentioned the $5 500 min add on which is great, but if you don't want to worry about your son's minutes running out, consider the $25 plan which has unlimited incoming/outgoing and a little more data. 

Both are good options depending how often he calls out. If he gets in the habit of texting his friends to call him it will cut down in his use of outgoing minutes and the $5/500 min add on is good insurance. When he runs out of minutes from that add on you can decide if bumping up to the $25 plan is worth it. Remember it's per minute billing that's rounded up. Technically that starts once the number is dialed usually it's not counted til answered but keep that in mind.

mh1983

Others have mentioned the $5 500 min add on which is great, but if you don't want to worry about your son's minutes running out, consider the $25 plan which has unlimited incoming/outgoing and a little more data. 

sunflowershine

@ninica Hi, you may see the usage as 3 minutes in the usage. But you may overlook how many days for the usage history. You need to go back to the start day of the cycle in order to find out more info. (Make sure you click on the search button after correct number of days in the field.)

@ninica wrote:

Thanks alot! 

@ninica 

To submit a ticket to Public Mobile click here. Login to your community account and select your issue and submit your ticket. The ticket will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderators are available: M-F from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time and S-S from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time.

Note: Moderator Hours are subject to change, but you can always find the current times here

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

First check your usage, try going further back, i didn't hang up properly and now i'm stuck too.

If you still find It much lower than 90 minutes Contact moderators, question sign in the lower right corner

When is your renewal?

You seem to have some data left, would you consider fongo? Great voip

@ninica wrote:

Thanks alot! 

To reach a moderator...click on the ? on bottom right side of page. That starts the process to get moderator help.

ninica
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks alot! 

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@ninica wrote:

Hi guys,

My sons plan:

90  /  100 MIN
    1GB Promo
    0  /  1024 MB
    250 MB at 3G speed
    170.383  /  250 MB

He got sms that he has only 10mins left thile he didnt really make too many outgoing calls. As per Usage History i was able to see only like 3 mins.

Thanks 

You can check the usage history by logging into the self serve account and at the top of the overview page underneath 'change plans', click on 'my usage'.  You will be able to see usage of the calling, text and data.

You should purchase the $5/500 Canada wide add-on minutes for this plan.  The minutes won't expire until used up.

GR
Mayor / Maire

@ninica  you would have to go back in his usage to count the outgoing calls or messages the moderator_team and ask them to check it!  Keep in mind using call forwarding and checking your voicemail uses the outgoing minutes.  You can buy a 5$ long distance add on with 500 minutes that would help out until his renewal and that add on would roll over every month until the 500 minutes are all used up! 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@ninica wrote:

Hi guys,

My sons plan:

90  /  100 MIN
    1GB Promo
    0  /  1024 MB
    250 MB at 3G speed
    170.383  /  250 MB

Thanks 

Checking voicemail will also use up minutes. If you want further help, click the ? mark, bottom right side of page to start process to contact a moderator.

BTW...consider getting a $5 / 500minute Canada wide calling add-on. Any unused minutes roll over until they're consumed. Great addition to a limited plan.

Need Help? Let's chat.