cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$10 Activation code for new client

Donnaendres
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I would like a coupon code for a new activation. My husband and I want to change to public mobile and we each have a phone so we would like 2 coupons

4 REPLIES 4

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

@Donnaendres 

You can use the code from the first account that you activate for your second account, this way you maximize your savings

Welcome to Publicmobile

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Donnaendres wrote:

I would like a coupon code for a new activation. My husband and I want to change to public mobile and we each have a phone so we would like 2 coupons

Check with a family member or friend to see if they have a PM account and use their referral code for activation. I'm sure they would appreciate it.

RosieR
Mayor / Maire

@Donnaendres wrote:

Hi @Donnaendres I am sure you will get inundated with referral codes in your mail box.  Check the envelope icon on top right of the page for numbers to pop up.  

You only need one referral code.  Activate one account with that referral code to get the one-time referral credit of $10 and $1 credit to the customer whose referral code you had used.

Then, for the second account, used the referral code on the first account to get the second account the one-time credit of $10 and your first account gets $1 credit every 30 days as long as the first account is active.

Welcome to Public Mobile

RosieR

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@Donnaendres I sent my referral code to your inbox. Check envelope top right. After your first activation, use your new referral code for your second one.

Edit: Your inbox is probably going to get slammed with messages containing referral codes. It is not permitted to post them here in the open forum.

Need Help? Let's chat.