cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$10/30 days Plan

danlee
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Question:  Anyone know how do they "charge" the usage of minutes?  I saw the breakdown of my usage although I have not exceed the usage, they only listed the sec/min I used but did not state what's my balance.  Am I charge by per second or by per call regardless it is less than a minute?

Also, if I used up 50 min, will PM auto charge me for any additional min/sms I used OR i need to buy "ADD ON"?

8 REPLIES 8

@mpcdesign wrote:

@danlee, another thing too, It should also be noted that referrals can potentially bring the line to $0, since each successful referral reduces the plan by $1. Being a big-part of the community and helping others such as @will13am, @srlawren@LEGO@Luddite who are some of the top authors probably have a zero account balance. 

Loyalty plan is awesome. I don't think anyone else has a program like that. Just a year later, I now save $1 a month now.

By far, I may had some auto-pay and payment issues, but the @CS_Agent have been very awesome as well as the above authors and countless others too!

I don't have 40 friends.  Most of my referrals ran off to Koodo.  Smiley Sad. BTW, please don't tag the moderator team.  It brings the post to their attention and if it's not a request for assistance it sidetracks their focus.

@danlee, hang on a set, you already save $4 a month? So, your plan is like $6 a month?! What?! Lucky you!

danlee

I totally agree @mpcdesign, way more affordable.  I am saving $4/mth so far which helps to bring down my phone plan, maybe if I start referring more friends to PM, i might get my phone plan for Free. LOL 😄

I hope PM brings back the $10 credits... 

@danlee, another thing too, It should also be noted that referrals can potentially bring the line to $0, since each successful referral reduces the plan by $1. Being a big-part of the community and helping others such as @will13am, @srlawren@LEGO@Luddite who are some of the top authors probably have a zero account balance. 

Loyalty plan is awesome. I don't think anyone else has a program like that. Just a year later, I now save $1 a month now.

By far, I may had some auto-pay and payment issues, but the @CS_Agent have been very awesome as well as the above authors and countless others too!

@danlee, it depends what you are using it for. $100 for 400 minutes. 400 texts.

Public Mobile is $120 for 600 minutes. Only 50 minutes allowable. If you go over, then you have pay with an add-on. 

If you think you are going to go over, then neither plan isn't worth it, and I would change to a plan that allows you to talk longer. If you are not texting, you may consider the $20 plan which is unlimited talk. if you have a cable service such as Shaw, you could use a Shaw Open account and use wi-fi spots to use the internet, which means you could use What's App to text family and friends?

danlee

$100/year for 400 min is lesser than my $10/30 days which give 50 min for 30 days, 600 min for 1 year.  

mpcdesign
Mayor / Maire

@danlee, They charge you by the minute. So, if you are on the phone, and talk for 17 seconds, and you hang up, you get ding for a minute. 

$10 for 30 days:

• 50 MINUTES Canada-wide Talk
  • UNLIMITED Incoming Text
  • 50 TEXTS Outgoing International Text
  • VOICEMAIL⁹ & Call Display
  • Calls to voicemail will deduct from in-plan minutes.

As well, you may want to consider changing plan or companies. I did this for my parents, and switched them to Telus which was $100 a year for 400 minutes and 400 texts. It's a great deal for them because one, they hardly ever used the phone only to say, 'am coming home' or 'will you be home calls' . Check it out

matbasm
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@danlee, I am not sure about the per second/per minute issue.  However, if you use up all of your minutes, PM will not automatically charge you for extra minutes.  If you need extra minutes, you can buy a long distance add on.  The add on would be used only if your 50 minutes are all gone.  Any long distance add on minutes that are left over simply roll over to the next month, etc. until it is all used up.

Need Help? Let's chat.