cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1 week and still waiting on # port

aeolus
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm in the middle of applying for jobs and this number port is affecting my ability to secure work. I have no idea how many job opportunities I've missed. Please help. I'm porting from Fongo and provided my account password when signing up.

3 REPLIES 3

Saray_O
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @aeolus

I'm really sorry about this. I can see my colleague Noella is taking care of your port issue. Your port request was resubmitted today and it should complete soon if it hasn't already. 

Thank you for your patience. Have a great day 🙂 

*Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

JaK
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @aeolus;

What platform were you using for Fongo? Have you tried to see if your number is still working there?

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Shazia_KNow have you tried to put your FONGO sim back in while this is ongoing?  What issues are experiencing?  You may be stuck in the middle of a port and the best option is to put in your old SIM and then get the MODS to take care of the rest at least this way you won't miss anything

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.