cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

wrong email for both accounts kids accounts

rolfo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there,

Both my children have phones accounts with Public mobile and I get charged monthly. I signed them up December 10, 2021 (says 2021/12/10...either december or october). We wish to login and change the data package but can't because the email addresses shown on the transaction summary are both wrong. Not sure where this is posted so I don't want to include the emails and account details here. Can someone email me or call me so we can correct the emails and login to modify the accounts?

Thank you

3 REPLIES 3

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@rolfo wrote:

Hi there,

Both my children have phones accounts with Public mobile and I get charged monthly. I signed them up December 10, 2021 (says 2021/12/10...either december or october). We wish to login and change the data package but can't because the email addresses shown on the transaction summary are both wrong. Not sure where this is posted so I don't want to include the emails and account details here. Can someone email me or call me so we can correct the emails and login to modify the accounts?

Thank you

@rolfo 

The e-mail addresses used as USERNAME's here are just that - a username.   They don't actually have to be attached to a working e-mail account  (UNLESS, you have 2 factor authentication set up to the e-mail address)

If you recall the password for self-serve login, you can still login to self-serve using the login credentials.

From there, click Plans and Add-Ons and you can select the desired 3G or 4G suite of plans which are offered there.   To view, click the arrows to scroll through them.

Once you've made your selection, be SURE to change the plan on the NEXT renewal as there is no proration of the prior plan and you'll be charged a whole new cycle amount if you change plans immediately.   There's no refund for partial cycle remaining.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@rolfo  You will need support help to change email 

Getting support / submit ticket

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here                 

Or while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message to our  CS_Agents by clicking here.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@rolfo  remember each PM account needs an unique email to login 

First try to use the Reset Password link there, enter any possible email addresses you could have used and see if it works

if not, PM support will be your friend then, please open ticket with them

1.  Open ticket with Chatbot for faster response (2-48 hours), using direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Forgot Login Information", then click "Contact Us",, then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. if you have problem with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at:    

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened. CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.