cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

won't let me access my wife's account.

bruceb
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

don't know why but wont let me sign into my wife's account so I can change credit card as ours was hacked, cant even get ticket for them to contact me, thanks bruce

9 REPLIES 9

Tsawwassen
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Maybe your wife doesn't want you to access her account .. Why not simply ask her to update her account??????

@bruceb 

hi were different emails used for each of the accounts? 

after resetting the password the important step one needs to take is to make sure to open an incognito or private tab and then login with the new password. 

bruceb

even changed passwords and still wont let me in, wont let me into my grandsons account either, maybe time to change where a human being can fix problem, 

bruceb

wont let me into my wifes account no matter what i do, even changed passwords, wont let me into my grandsons account either, maybe time to go where people on telephone will rectify the problem

@bruceb   what exact error you got?  and you cannot even signon? or you signon and then not receive 2FA text/email?

bruceb

tried and didn't work.

bruceb

tried and didnt work

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@bruceb   what was the error?

Since it sounds like you might have multiple PM accounts, with the current My Account, it is best to use Incognito mode so the browser won't get confused with the different logins on the same site

or try to login from a different device, and also use Incognito mode there

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@bruceb - can you try a different device or web browser? Also perhap open a tab in incognito mode and try that way.

Is your wife's account active within 90 days; you can check the status by call 611 on her device.

­­­Public Mobile Representatives customer support­­­ agents (CSA) can be contacted by either two methods, found here:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

EDIT, your card was hacked? was it due to a charge you say from public mobile? If so, this tends to disable any account with these cards attached to it. So if this is the case for sure contact CSA.

If this was an unrelated charge to public mobile, then yes you simply need to get the new card update on your My Account or with a CSA.

Need Help? Let's chat.