cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

why are there always so many deals for new customers but never anything for existing customers.

thecrowder
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Just wondering why so many deals come along for new customers While existing customers get nothing??????

9 REPLIES 9

2Stepper

Sign into your account. Go to Your Plan and look for the new deals posted on the right hand side of your screen. I thought the cyber Monday deals for existing customers were pretty decent.

Davidolivia
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Try to get the 4g 20gb for 35$.

I did as an existing customer... not new...

Its fantastic... will NEVER do 3g again

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

@thecrowder 

Hey KC. Just wait a bit. Hopefully we will see some nice More the Merrier freebies in December. 

Tsawwassen
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Obviously to attract new customers. This is common practice by just about all companies. 

pennywise134
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

15GB for $40 is a pretty good deal! Grab it while you can.

DDM69
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Glad I could help.  The community is a wealth of knowledge and it helps to check in here once and a while to stay updated. 😁

thecrowder

I thought those deals could only be used buy new customers. Thanks for the heads up.

DDM69
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I just switched from my $40 3G plan with 5 GB of data to $40 4G plan with 15 GB of data.  I'd say that's a pretty good deal!  I still have plenty of free long distance minutes and free extra data that I been given over the last 3 years. 

So I would certainly not agree that "existing customers get nothing".

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@thecrowder 

Hopefully we will see the More the Merrier promo for existing PM customers this year for free bonus data and LD calling.

Keep your eyes on the text coming in from PM.

Need Help? Let's chat.