cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: what am I doing wrong?

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

@MrSpock- I would disagree here. The OP said they bought data. That shouldn't be a problem.

6 REPLIES 6

@MrSpock- No problem. Although you're speaking in the singular twice now. It would be my opinion that only the talk add-ons are the problem and for the obvious reasons. The text add-ons and the data add-ons SHOULD theoretically be fine on either partner.

MrSpock
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@dust2dust Like I said I don’t mean to argue with you it’s just my opinion the add on sucks

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

@MrSpock- Maybe the OP could report back which provider sim they got. Sounds like they've had a lousy experience with T-Mobile where they are so maybe they got AT&T or a related MVNO. They didn't report back with any success of the idea of switching to AT&T with the add-on. I suspect that's all moot now as they have this other service. Also, swapping sims could reset things and clean up problems. I'm not ready to denounce Public over roaming data connectivity just yet.

Talk??...that's not the fault of Public. Maybe they simply shouldn't be selling talk.

MrSpock

@dust2dust I am not meaning to be argumentative but their  sim they had to buy works for data so what’s wrong with public add on ? There are way to many problems with their U S add on

@MrSpock- Have you read my many negative comments towards the company? I am most definitely not defending them. The talk add-on is the problematic one for all the reasons we all know. The data (and text) should work just fine on either partner. I suspect this is a reception/area problem.

MrSpock

@dust2dust Well it doesn’t seem to be working on three phones and they had to buy a sim so defend public all you want, in my opinion their roaming add on sucks 

Need Help? Let's chat.