@

Thinker
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

#

7 REPLIES 7

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@Thinker wrote:

Does the 4G --$25 boxing week plan include any data?????

Get the third month FREE when you subscribe to a 4GB plan for only $24/month. Limited time offer.**

SORRY - just realized that it does include 4GB data at 4G speeds 

•  

HI @Thinker 

something wrong with your acocunt?

@Chris28956 wrote:

Is this plan only good in Quebec? Under offer details it states : ⁺This plan is for Quebec residents only and intended for use in Quebec.

HI @Chris28956 

the Offer details is blanket details cover everything, all plans.  The line you mentioned is for those plan that specify Quebec only.   This $24 is not that.  So, it is for every province

Chris28956
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Is this plan only good in Quebec? Under offer details it states : ⁺This plan is for Quebec residents only and intended for use in Quebec.

@Thinker 

I know right... please offer these types of plans for current customers. 

@Thinker wrote:

Oooooohhhhh My mistake - very sorry ----- tis plan sounds a good upgrade for this on the $15 plan - but then PM seems to not consider us existing customers -- Hope that they would eventually realize that if the $15 plans upgrades to $24 PM would get additional $$$$$/month --- let's hope the offer this deal to also us the loyal customers.

@Thinker , they may be waiting until Christmas or boxing day before offering them to current Customers so the whole system doesn’t crash again like it did on black friday!

Thinker
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

&

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@Thinker wrote:

Does the 4G --$25 boxing week plan include any data?????

Get the third month FREE when you subscribe to a 4GB plan for only $24/month. Limited time offer.**

@Thinker , yes from reading the link you provided the $24 Plan says 4GB. Then when I clicked on your link the plan still says 4 GB of Data 😃 

To bad it’s only offered to new activations!

Need Help? Let's chat.