cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unlimited incoming call & text

syantixmanjah
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

It would be great if public mobile make plan in the future for unlimited incoming call & text.

4 REPLIES 4

@syantixmanjah wrote:

@RobertQc wrote:

@syantixmanjah wrote:

It would be great if public mobile make plan in the future for unlimited incoming call & text.

Public mobile already does this. All current phone plans (not data only) include unlimited incoming and text except for the $10 plan.

but.. I mean they made  another plan only for call.  I know another plan is already included with unlimited calls+text.

Since there is already a $10 plan, and the $15 plan already has what you're asking for, I can't imagine Public Mobile introducing a new plan between those two price points just to offer one with less outgoing text messages.

syantixmanjah

@RobertQc wrote:

@syantixmanjah wrote:

Public mobile already does this. All current phone plans (not data only) include unlimited incoming and text except for the $10 plan.

The plan you wish for starts at $15

• Unlimited Incoming Minutes
  • Unlimited International Text and Picture Messaging

maybe PM need made another plan without 100 minutes outgoing call. ??

syantixmanjah

@RobertQc wrote:

@syantixmanjah wrote:

but.. I mean they made  another plan only for call.  I know another plan is already included with unlimited calls+text.

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@syantixmanjah wrote:

The plan you wish for starts at $15

• Unlimited Incoming Minutes
  • Unlimited International Text and Picture Messaging

Need Help? Let's chat.