cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unauthorized credit card charges

ednarennie
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I closed my account and removed auto payments several billing cycles ago and am still being charged on my credit card

3 REPLIES 3

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

If account is closed you will not be able to log in and see all financial activity.

Contact agent, provide proof you ported out your number or how you 'closed' your account, provide screenshot of your CC charges and ask for explanation and refund.

Since account is closed and you are not PM customer anymore you can ask your bank for chargeback if PM is not cooperating.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@ednarennie wrote:

I closed my account and removed auto payments several billing cycles ago and am still being charged on my credit card

@ednarennie  - we are all customers and members (like you) here, and have no access to your account.

Do you have any other public mobile accounts being billed to this credit card?

And how did you close your account? I presume thinking you removed the payment method to let it go into suspended status. Then after 90 days in suspended status your account automatically closes.

Porting your public mobile number to another provider also closes your account with public mobile.

If you are still able to log into your My Account/Self then your account never closed. Can you log in?

Otherwise, see @Timer 's post to submit a ticket to Public Mobile representatives and see why you are getting charged.

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@ednarennie 

contact to support team by private message CS_Agent

Need Help? Let's chat.