cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to make a payment

omfgitant
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

im trying to make a payment but it keeps saying payment has been declined by card issuer. so i called my bank and everythings fine on their end. help please?

3 REPLIES 3

JL9
Mayor / Maire

If you are still having issues and need them to be sorted out but need service immediately, you can buy a voucher and add the funds via *611

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@omfgitant 

Too many failed attempts will temporary lock your account. So wait 1+ hour to try again.

When you do try again, clear your browser's cache/cookies, or try a different browser. Even try opening a tab in incognito mode to see if that helps.

@omfgitant wrote:

im trying to make a payment but it keeps saying payment has been declined by card issuer. so i called my bank and everythings fine on their end. help please?

This could be  card issue or it could be because of the address was entered incorrectly. If you've tried more than a few times, the card is probably locked out by Public Mobile for usage here.   You would have to get a Public Mobile CSA to fix that by opening a ticket at https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html.  For now, you can buy a voucher to make the top up.

Need Help? Let's chat.