cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to access account when shopping for a used phone

jamesd
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

i tried to purchase a used phone on the public mobile website but when i reached the payment section it told me that my email was not in the database.  i am able to log into my account on the main page.  my email is xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

7 REPLIES 7

@jamesd wrote:

do i need to purchase a new sim card?

thanks.

@jamesd   No, you don't.  Both iPhone 5 and 8Plus are using nano sim.  So, you can just remove it from the old phone and insert it to the new

jamesd

0077:

i didn't see a "continue as guest" option so i just created a new account under my existing email.  i was planning to switch my existing sim card to the new phone (iphone 5 to iphone 8 plus).  do i need to purchase a new sim card?

thanks.

@jamesd wrote:

sorry.  i don't use this forum much.  if i'm having trouble with my account whom do i contact?  thanks

There isn't any need to contact anyone at Public Mobile at this point.  It was mentioned earlier that no account is needed to purchase a phone.  Checking out as a guest will not require you to log into anything.

jamesd

sorry.  i don't use this forum much.  if i'm having trouble with my account whom do i contact?  thanks

benfatto
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Though you must use an email address linked to an account to receive the $20 credit bonus. 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@jamesd  - we are customers/members like you. Please remove your email, as this is a public forum.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@jamesd CPO site use a different login from My Account or Community.   you either create a new one or buy as guest

Need Help? Let's chat.