cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

trouble signing in

Adriana1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Good morning,

I am having trouble logging in through my email.  I have tried two different emails and the forgot password option but i am not receiving a code to enter.  

I am trying to get into my account as i have a phone umber that isn't getting service.  It's been at least a few weeks and i'm not sure why.  I have been on automatic payments.

respectfully,

Adriana 

21 REPLIES 21

Back a few weeks ago, @Handy1 , I actually SUPPORTED your using screenshots and information I frequently use.  

Now, you are choosing to hurl subtle (and not so subtle) accusations against myself and another user, whom I have a level of well-earned respect for on these forums.

Tell us, please, is THAT how a real man works?

@HALIMACS @But see that’s exactly what real men do 

@Handy1 

I respect originality and creativity in replies.

Those will get my bravo's.

Every time.

Manly things!!!   LOL - recommend don't drink that beer and operate that saw, the kickback might take an arm/hand/leg.

@HALIMACS @Then be a man , let it go move on to the next customers need , Watch for more responses , if op need further help we all would obviously try our best to help op . That’s the whole point of this place at least I thought 

@Adriana1 no need to worry.   We are here to heltp. 

The important thing is to support you with your problem.  There should not be drama like this. 

I apologize on behalf of that other member

@Handy1 wrote:

@HALIMACS @She obviously was happy to then know how to edit the message , but the more messages you cram in here will give you and @softech @more opportunity to bravo one another like every other post , do I make you feel insecure ?

@Handy1 

I had no doubt your reply was 'helpful' and looked out for the OP's best interest.

That was not the intent of my recommendation to re-assign the solution.

@dust2dust @I just find it funny , that when we all respond to same question with much of the same answer , they always seem to have bravos there and not many of us who chimes in first , they buddies it’s cool and the support one another .. but that’s just my opinion I’ll be giving this up after this month , this place not really my cup a tea … I more into manly things anyways like mechanics chain saws and beer 

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

@Handy1- Whoa. That's quite an accusation. Got any proof?

@Adriana1 

There's no offense at all.

Just recommending that when selecting a solution for a question, it should be relevant to the original question asked.

It's totally up to you which one served your interest most efficiently.

🙂

@Adriana1 @There just upset , that I’m doing a good job , while trying to suppress me and support one another there both smart but (cheats) and welcome to the community @Adriana1 

Adriana1

ok everyone gets a Bravo.  It's obvious I have no idea what's happening on this page.  I did not mean to offend anyone.  I appreciate the help by all.

@HALIMACS wrote:

That's the solution to your initial inquiry,  @Adriana1 ?

Perhaps review again, and reassign to a user whose response resolved it.

🙂

Agree  🙂

oh @HALIMACS ,   I think @Handy1   complained why No bravo for him.  🤔

@HALIMACS @She obviously was happy to then know how to edit the message , but the more messages you cram in here will give you and @softech @more opportunity to bravo one another like every other post , do I make you feel insecure ?

That's the solution to your initial inquiry,  @Adriana1 ?

Perhaps review again, and reassign to a user whose response resolved it.

🙂

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Adriana1 

Check your junk or spam folders for the password reset links. 

Likely there if you used all possible emails. 

@Adriana1 @Under your name to the right where the time stamp is , there’s an arrow tap it and edit your post 

Adriana1

omg, how do i do that?  ugh

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Adriana1   you might want to seek help from PM support and confirm which email you used, or change to the proper one

Please submit ticket with PM using chatbot

1.  Open ticket with Chatbot for faster response (2-48 hours), using direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Forgot Login Information", then click "Contact Us",, then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. if you have problem with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at:    

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened. CS Agent will reply to you there

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Adriana1 @First  take your number off this post it’s a public form , and try signing in again incognito/ private mode there’s are cache issues … and you can reset your password to from main pm page 

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Public Mobile has web page cache issue so you might be looking at obsolete status. Click on little spinner refresh icons lower down. Try using different browser. Try Incognito/private mode. Clear browser’s cache. Try forced refresh. Use computer and not phone to log in.

If you change your password, wait 20 min before trying to log in again.

If log in does not work at all, contact agent to reset your password. Try to remember Which email you did you use with PM.

To Contact CSA-agent; there are 2 methods:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

Ticket has to be opened through chatbot - https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

If ticketing does not work very first time, contact agent directly.

- Send a private message to the CSA - agent by clicking (Ctrl+)Here

Need Help? Let's chat.