cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

total monthy fee for unlimited talk and text for canda and USA for 4g and 5g............

RustyHfx1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am about to cancel this service. I am asking for a monthly fee fo unlimited text and talk for 4g and 5g for canada and the usa. I own my own phone. i have asked this many times and no replies..............so soon good by ep

5 REPLIES 5

DennyCrane
Mayor / Maire

Not sure if you're talking about calling the US from Canada or roaming within the US. In either case Public Mobile does not offer unlimited plans for the US.

You could get $39 for unlimited calling in Canada, unlimited text to anywhere in the world, and 20gb of data within Canada. Then you add a long distance add on to call the US, which doesn't expire. Also historically at Christmas time Public Mobile gives out 500 minutes of free internation long distance minutes that don't expire.

As for roaming in the US, all you can get is 15 day add ons. No current PM plan includes roaming in the core plan. 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@RustyHfx1 

Where does it say unlimited calling to USA?

There is unlimited texting to the USA but the other person in the USA must have service to reply back to you.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@RustyHfx1  Freedom mobile has 40GB $50 plan that is CAN/US plan 

pmva
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@RustyHfx1 PM doesn't have a plan that includes unlimited calling to the USA.  You need to buy mins via addon for international calling.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@RustyHfx1 

there is no regular PM plan that includes unlimited talk to USA...only 15 day roaming add-ons

added..

if you're calling US from Canada you can get a US talk add-on, as suggested by @pmva 

Need Help? Let's chat.