cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

the 2022 holiday bonus, Free Holiday 1GB Data extra for reward portal

Meowington
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hey everyone,

I just recently got the TXT message for the holiday gifts from PM, the 2GB data, and 500 minutes of LD minutes, it has automatic update to my account. But the Free Holiday 1GB Data, it needed to add manually from the reward to redeem the free 1 GB data

In case of anyone wan to know....

Meowington

9 REPLIES 9

@felix67 wrote:

Could you please inform me when I will receive the text to get my bonus free the 2GB data and 500 international call minutes?

This text message will come any time up until the end of the day on December 15.

felix67
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Good morning,

Could you please inform me when I will receive the text to get my bonus free the 2GB data and 500 international call minutes?

Thank you very much for your help.

🙂

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@adamftaya @Meowington 

The holiday bonus is available to all current PM customers.

If you are on the old rewards system, you will get the 2GB data and 500 international call minutes.

If you are on the new point reward system, you get a bonus 1GB data in addition to the 2GB data and 500 international call minutes.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Meowington 

The additional 1gb bonus is only offered to members on the new Points system but PM are trying to get existing members on the old Rewards system to join the new Points system…I prefer the old Rewards system for monthly credits off my bill rather than collecting 15 points to redeem the $15 credit.

HI @adamftaya  yes everyone

just PM sending the text on different days.  Your friend will have it, for sure on or before Dec 15

@adamftaya   Yes, available to all active customers until the the end of this month.  The texts are going out until the 15th of this month so your friend just has to be a little patient.

adamftaya
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

is the holiday bonus offered to everyone? I received it but friend did not.

walker1
Mayor / Maire

@Meowington 

You only get that 1gb if you're on the new points rewards system.

But thanks for the tip though 😉

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Meowington 

the extra 1GB data is ONLY for people on the new rewards system

If you are on the new reward, you can login and pick the 1GB from there and complete the transaction, for free

If you are on the old rewards, do not change to new as the old rewards is much much better

Need Help? Let's chat.