cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

telephone number change

nadasimonhara
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
This a message I've got from you . I called Rogers but I am not sure if YOU have to initiate and start the process with them ?
Pls advise thanks Nada Simon-Hara

7 REPLIES 7

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

You are still having issues from yesterday @nadasimonhara  ?

CHANGING TEL NUMBER - Community (publicmobile.ca)

If you received a verbal okay to port over to public mobile, OR if you have the Rogers active SIM card to accept the porting request over to Public Mobile then restart that process with Public Mobile.

Respond to your last ticket with a Public Mobile CSA from your inbox.

Or, start a new request with CSA by @Timer link provided, OR
2- Private message CSA here (slower method) by clicking here:
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Outdoorsman
Mayor / Maire

@nadasimonhara hi are trying to port a number from rogers ? if you are then you need to leave rogers sim in your phone to receive transfer text to which you must reply yes , if you missed your 90 minute window your port is in limbo , I can send you the number to reinitiate tranfer 

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@nadasimonhara 

open ticket with contact a Customer Support Agent. Chatbot.

@nadasimonhara wrote:

please advise logistic WHO HAVE TO CALL ROGERS ME OR PUBLIC ???

Nobody! All is automated. Follow my instructions. If you mess it up THEN you have to call special number somebody will provide IF needed.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

If you are porting (transferring) phone FROM Rogers to PM then you have to initiate port at PM side (change phone number).

As soon as you do that, leave Rogers (old) SIM in your phone. You will receive SMS from Rogers to authorize transfer. Reply Yes within 90 minutes. All done. If you miss replying Yes within 90 min come back for further instructions.

BOTH Accounts have to be active!

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @nadasimonhara   are you trying to port your number out to Rogers? or port in a number from Rogers?

If it is a porting in, you can call Porting support team for status update.  Let me know and I can message you the phone number.  

nadasimonhara
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

please advise logistic WHO HAVE TO CALL ROGERS ME OR PUBLIC ???

Thanks Nada

Need Help? Let's chat.