cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

spirit of the season gift

Thanhhoaphan
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi I received a message from Public Mobile Thursday December 1st, 14:38

The spirit of the season giving me  a one time gift of 2GB of free data and 500 free INTL. long-distance minutes.

I would like to know how I can claime it.

When I replied by YES2 it was an invalid response.

Thanks

20 REPLIES 20

Rusty
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

See! Now this was informative! Thank you!

gweitzen
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks for clarifying this.  I tried searching for how to get this activated when I saw it advertised on FB, but not idea what I was doing wrong.  I will wait patiently for the text...

johnprince

?

They are being done in batches.  It can be at any time until December 15.

johnprince

@computergeek541  Ah ok. No determined timing? Just random?

@johnprince 

The text message will come any time from now until December 15.

johnprince

When is that text supposed to come in? Anytime between the posted dates? Just wondering as I am not yet in receipt of it.

sorry @dust2dust misunderstood..

@hTideGnow- um yes that's what I said 🙂

Hi @dust2dust 

It is not the email.  You need to get the text like last year amd reply YES2 this time.  Same shortcode sent to you like last year   but no point to try before they send you, it won't work

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Two of my three accounts got an email regarding this. Is that the message you mean? Or did you get the actual text message? It's the text message you need to reply to...when it comes.

FlutteringBy

Many thanks abTest....good to know....😊....

Camera4617
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

For those on public points, you can already redeem 1GB that is in 'My Rewards' page.. Just browse catalog find it (should be 1GB 0 pts) and get it.. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@FlutteringBy wrote:

Do we loose the free data & int. mins. if we change plans?

@FlutteringBy- No you will not.  These bonuses are tied to your account, not your plan.

FlutteringBy

Do we loose the free data & int. mins. if we change plans?

Thanhhoaphan
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

yes today 14:38

dabr
Mayor / Maire

There have been a few customers reporting already that they've received the text, but it's probably going out in batches same as last year.

@Thanhhoaphan   If you already received the text and responded to it, then the free data and int. mins are supposed to be automatically added to your account.  Have you logged in to check the self serve yet?  Of course, use incognito/private mode to login.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Are you sure you did receive SMS from PM??? I have not heard anybody got one yet.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Thanhhoaphan no rush.   PM will send you a text and you just need ro reply YES2. They are sending on different days, many of us still not received yet.  so, just wait

Need Help? Let's chat.