cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

security question

terrybev
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Does anyone else know how I would be able to change my security question. I couldn't log into community, I have had the same password, never changed it, then yesterday told me I wasn't reconised. Was a lot of hassle to finally change my password. It asked me for my security question, but I don't remember it. How can I change it

8 REPLIES 8

terrybev

Thank you, I was looking for it but didn't see the part I will check again

@terrybev wrote:

Well it asked me for the answer to my security question. Where do I go to review or change my security question

@terrybev - Community Account (where you are posting now with other customers and members like yourself) is a different set of login credentials then your Self Serve/My Account (same credentials for MyRewards here too).

Sometimes autofill can mess up logging into to things with passwords. So, if you get an error once ensure you type it in the next time.

Self Serve/My Account security questions can be changed/updated under your My Profile section found here in your self serve under "Change Your Security Question".

esjliv_0-1615037373895.png

There are other settings you can set for your Community account, see under your Avatar and check those out under the My Settings area.

@terrybev 

You need to log into self service to change your security question. See my first post.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@terrybev 

Security question is only on your Self Serve account to avoid fraudulent access into your personal account and you can change the question on your account.

Only a password is required on this Community page. If it is wrong just try again.

It is recommended that the Password different on account and Community.

terrybev

Well it asked me for the answer to my security question. Where do I go to review or change my security question

@terrybev 

There is no security question to reset the Community password.

terrybev

I am assuming that there is only one security question? I am able to get into self serve but I was unable to get into community. I had to rest my password, I used the same password and it allowed me. Buy how do I change the security question, in case this happens again

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@terrybev 

Are you talking about your self service account (https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/Overview/) ? If yes, you can change your security question in self service.

Need Help? Let's chat.