cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

rewards and loyalty

rambunny1800
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My loyalty and rewards are not appearing on my account although my account is still on Auto-pay. I have manually added a $15 amount today (July 13) one time-payment with a new credit card. The message says the funds are added successfully. My due date is the 16th of July. Update / restore my account with previously awarded loyalty and auto-pay rewards.

thanks

abdul aleem

8 REPLIES 8

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@rambunny1800 

The date in your rewards account is wrong. Your renewal is the 16th. Rewards are added to your account balance shortly after midnight eastern on your renewal date.

rambunny1800

yes it renews the 16th. i checked my rewards portal and it is now showing that my two rewards will be applied as of the 17th. thanks for your help!

@rambunny1800   Yes, the loyalty/autopay/RAF (if any) always get added to account on the day of renewal which you said isn't until July, 16th.  edit: or perhaps on the 15th...

rambunny1800

I already paid manually on my account but my loyalty and auto-pay rewards have not returned yet. I paid early because I got a text saying I had insufficient funds in my account even though I'm on auto-pay and have never gotten a message like it before. will it add automatically within the next few days?

rambunny1800

ok thank you

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@rambunny1800 

is should be automatically add to your account 

clear cache and cookies and use inPrivate mode

Login Page Rewards

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@rambunny1800   Your rewards will get added and offset against your bill on your payment date.  To view the rewards, you need to select the down arrow under My Account and select My Rewards and sign in using the same email and password for your self serve login. 

PM has also made changes that came into effect today for the self serve account and new 4G plans and there have been delays trying to log into the account because of higher than normal traffic.

Make sure to clear your browser cache/cookies and use incognito/privacy mode before retrying.

MrSpock
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@rambunny1800 hi there have been issues with the new system all day,it should clear up in a day or two

Need Help? Let's chat.