cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

request a return or exchange of my purchase iphone 8 plus

jpkl
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I purchased a refurnished iphone 8 plus from the public mobile website  on-line on March 30, 2022,  but finding that the phone is defective (icons button not responding/stopping oftenly,  need to press power button and home button again to continue.  I had submitted  my ticket  successfully regarding my complain and request a week ago, but no customer support agent has contacted me yet on  APR 11  (  by sms/phone/email etc)  Please look into this case again,  thank you.  Hoping to get your reply asap

xxxxxxxxxxxxx    xxxxxxxxxxxxx         xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

E-mail  :  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

5 REPLIES 5

jpkl
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

noted, thanks,

@Yummy wrote:

@dabr wrote:

@jpkl    Please use the downward arrow and select edit/delete on your post and remove all your personal info ASAP as already advised.

@computergeek541   @Luddite   @Lieux   anyone available to edit OP's post?  Thanks.

Aiiiiiiii. You are right. Why people post personal info in PUBLIC forum???

I do understand them, many thought they are talking to PM here and not aware this is just a forum.   And when they have a problem, they just want to get the issue fixed ASAP

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

@dabr wrote:

@jpkl    Please use the downward arrow and select edit/delete on your post and remove all your personal info ASAP as already advised.

@computergeek541   @Luddite   @Lieux   anyone available to edit OP's post?  Thanks.

Aiiiiiiii. You are right. Why people post personal info in PUBLIC forum???

Hopefully OP will read replies and remove info.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @jpkl   We are just customers like you and try  to help.  Remove all the person info just in case

For COP issue, please open a ticket with PM Support.  Yes, I understand you have opened one already, but it has been a full week, I think it is either lost or they replied and missed.  You will have to open another ticket again, Please message them again here 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

And , did you check the Community inbox?  they reply there and not email:

this on the top  hTideGnow_1-1626022389479.png

Need Help? Let's chat.