KRISYOUSUCK
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

REFUND MY MONEY

Xxxxx

10 REPLIES 10

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

LOL @dust2dust 

clearly, the OP did not know that in the earlier back-and-forth between you and them.  Fun reading!!!

then @esjliv let the cat out out of the bag.

🤣🤣🤣

Adding:

This all goes back to my earlier suggestion of a few months ago – whether this place is either a fit for some or not.

Sure would be good for some to know beforehand that it may not be.

Save a lot of headaches for those who really don’t want to self manage.

@KRISYOUSUCK - you are not communicating with Public Mobile customer support here on the community, did you know that?

This is a public forum, please edit your post to remove any personal information. To edit it, hit the down arrow at top, right of your post.

Methods to contact Public Mobile Customer Support (CSA) below:

1-Normally Faster - use this link to: Get Help With Public Mobile Chatbot], also found in various places in Public webpages, and bottom right corner of the page (See the Chat Bubble), 

2-OR, go to your ENVELOPE at the top right of your Community Account which is where your Inbox and Sent messages are. Select the orange/peach color box with the pencil inside it to start a new message.  Type CS_Agent in the SEND TO box. This will create a private message to Public Mobile Customer Support.

@J_PM - continued misconceptions for Public Mobile Representatives Support vs Customer/Pier Support.

Nobody replying here can do that. You've been given the contact method. Go there.

KRISYOUSUCK

I am not waiting any longer. If I get a free sim. BFD it wont be activated. 

Just refund me. Please. I am sick of dealing with this. 

The website does suck (slow). The app normally works. Do you have the phone set to a different region? The delivery times from here have always been poor. I always wonder why people do mail order. Save a couple bucks but wait for it. I can't stand waiting. But that's me.

You've been given the contact method. See what they'll do before maybe going nuclear and doing a chargeback. The problem though is that then you might end up with a free sim when it arrives. How is that fair to the company. Not that I need to care as I don't work here.

KRISYOUSUCK

NO I AM OVER IT. YOUR WEBSITE SUCKS. YOUR APP DOESNT WORK. ITS BEEN 2 WEEKS ALREADY. 

I HAVE SPENT OVER AN HOUR TRYING TO GET A REFUND.

I AM NOT WORKING WITH YOUR COMPANY. SENT ME MY FULL REFUND.

It might have been sent out by now. Do you not have any corporate stores near you? Click on the Pick up a sim card down below. Then when it shows up you have a spare.

KRISYOUSUCK

I want my money back. its been 2 weeks and no sim card. Your customer service is awful I just want my money back.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

You would need to contact support for that kind of request at:
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

But why do you think you need a refund? What happened? Did a kid reply yes to a data offer? Did a kid reply yes to a plan change offer? You?

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Please remove personal data from public forum.

What issue do you have requesting refund?

Need Help? Let's chat.