cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

refund my 27.85canadian dollars

tatialex
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I made a payment yesterday  sept 25, 2016 to  your company , today I changed company because is imposible to comunicate with you. my cellular # is ********. Please refund my RBC Avion Credit card. for the amount of 27.85 thanks

5 REPLIES 5

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
Impossible to communicate, yet here you are communicating. Very interesting

Chaos_Scorpio
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I too am curious why you mean you are communicating here... you never posted in the community forums for anything besides the double post above ... your total post count is 2... You did not seek help. 

Mind giving your credit card info too... (who does that PUBLIC FORUMS)

Not sure what you mean as you are communicating here. Perhaps, you meant by phone which is not available at Public Mobile to keep prices low.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @tatialex

I'm sorry about this, 

Please do not post any private info on this Public forum, can you please send me the info and explain to me what happened exactly via private message? 

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

tatialex
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I made a payment yesterday  sept 25, 2016 to  your company , today I changed company because is imposible to comunicate with you. my cellular # is ************* Please refund my RBC Avion Credit card. for the amount of 27.85 thanks. 

Need Help? Let's chat.