cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

referal update issue10000xxxxxx is supposed to be linked to 100000xxxxxxxxx

Dboxtv4
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

hello i am here to advise moderators that i have changed the credit card info and paid voucher for 1 month and request to add me to xxxxxxxxxx who has referred me and continues to help me as i have linited online experience.  CONCLUSION; referal update issue100000xxxxxxx is supposed to be linked to 100000xxxxxxx

Edit by Dunkman: removed personal information

28 REPLIES 28

Dboxtv4

thanks for highlight 

Dboxtv4

no stiil there account was never removed always pn autopay but is resoved i just didnt come here in awhile 

Dboxtv4

😋i only have handfull imagine those who have dozens of referers---it should not be difficult upgrade and yes more clients can merge for cheap 10 dollar future plans---under 10 dollars monthly!  (another thread)

It would be nice if they at least has an Historical list so you aware who's gone and you can go and bug your friend after.    🙂   that's actually not a bad idea to PM, too, we might be able to help PM to get some customers back 

dboxtvinfo715
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

actually i will be online all day to resolve this issue-----luckilly i know the friend and did use the voucher payment 1 month while waiting for autopay udate from my understanding.

its too bad----that we cannot better track who we refer example on the top right under our accoumber there should be our referred list somewher

not so organized 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Referrals are only affected by accounts suspending or porting out. Not by paying with a voucher or changing payment card.

The referrer can check their list of referred last 4 digits by clicking the Rewards button and clicking the little arrow to open their list of rewards which include the referred numbers.

Dboxtv4

yes thank you-----scammers wil waste time with my fasle number it was only example but thanks for your solution very good

Dboxtv4

ubdate-----yes moderator was contacted by client and we are  same thread and related you are correct, this matter will be updated live.

also for the person who has many clients referred it sure is a head ache to keep track, what happens when someoent uses voucher----untill they can get their credit card for auto pay---

the top right list should have not only 1 number but the refer list below it also.

started new thread on that while we wait for moderater update

Dboxtv4

actually both are related indirectly as referer and client----the client contacted moderator.  yes these are related temorarily---

haha.. in fact.. both customers open a thread.. but they might not be related  🙂 

Anonymous
Not applicable

This "customer" made two threads on this topic.

Dboxtv4

yes good job---i will contac mod

Dboxtv4

yes i understand but the nuber is not valid

Dboxtv4

yes i have modified the number for the scammer who will waste their time--thanks its not a valid number, its just example

We have updated our subject to hide the number.. as long as @Dboxtv4  update his and hide them as well, we should be good, i guess

This thread needs to be deleted. 

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Dboxtv4 

I'd highly recommend you, and other users who haven't, mask out the numbers in the Subject Line.   In addition, any content within the Body of the message which contains personal information should also be deleted.

@Dboxtv4  - to do this, go into the message, click on the 3 little dots on top right, edit message.

Most of us know what these numbers are (i'm not going to specify).

Placing your personal information here puts your services at some level of risk by scammers.

(error)

@dboxtvinfo715 

I'd highly recommend you, and other users who haven't, mask out the numbers in the Subject Line.

Most of us know what these numbers are (i'm not going to specify).

Placing your personal information here puts your services at some level of risk by scammers.

dboxtvinfo715

the numbers could be innaccurate by 1 digit----- no worries

thanks

dboxtvinfo715

removed due to new credit card and the person paid with voucher for 1 month and has limited internet experience----on my way to moderator and accepting solution. soon------almost accepted solution

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Dboxtv4 

we are customers here like you.  Although Mod will check the community post but you have to open a ticket with them

1. For faster response (2 to 48 hours), Click on the bubble in the lower right corner and request moderator assistance, or you can also use this direct link instead https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html, then type "Submit a ticket", select Account-specific issue, then select I need a human now. Follow the prompts to submit a ticket.

2. Or you can Send a private message to the moderator here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Anonymous
Not applicable

You need to contact the moderators on behalf of that customer if they're not able. They will need to supply you with all kinds of personal account info to prove that it's their account.

But if they got suspended then you lose the referral. When they pay again then the referral _should_ come back.

If your friend is back to active it should be reflected on your referral page.

Are you sure that's the only friend that went inactive?

Your friend should contact them with your referral code.

Please remove account info for both of you, it's something you don't want to share publicly

Anonymous
Not applicable

I highly doubt someone changing their payment card would cause a referral to drop. They must have let the account suspend. When they're back then your referral should come back.

You should remove any personal information by clicking on the three dots on the top right.

Submit a ticket to a moderator.

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

@dboxtvinfo715 

I guess it was removed because his account was in suspended state earlier. 

You can open a ticket with Mod and explain the situation.

1. For faster response (2 to 48 hours), Click on the bubble in the lower right corner and request moderator assistance, or you can also use this direct link instead https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html, then type "Submit a ticket", select Account-specific issue, then select I need a human now. Follow the prompts to submit a ticket.

2. Or you can Send a private message to the moderator here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

dboxtvinfo715

i have a referal whom changed credit card info and now i lost my 1 dollar loyalty, here is my friend  referal update issue100000xxxxxxx which has changed credit card auto pay which lead to my loss of status here 10000001xxxxxxx.

yes it took me awhile to get these numbers as my friend who i referred has limited online experience so how can i keep refering without having this issue

Edit by Dunkman: removed personal information

Need Help? Let's chat.