cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

refer a friend

Dug
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My rewards shows 5 numbers of friends I have referred in current loyalty plan.  However only $3.00 credit given?

10 REPLIES 10

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@Dug 

you have to ask all your friends accounts is still Active with PM. 

if yours friends is keep account is Active then yours friends need to contact support team by private message CS_Agent  to investigation if yours friends enter right your refer a friend code.

if yours friends not enter right code then CSA, will fix it to added and you will getting rewards from now and forgetting about the past.

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

I have the same problem for all 3 of my accounts. 

XX referrals and XX MINUS $1 for reward bill credit. 

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Dug    I can confirm that you will still see the last four digits of any referrals (if on the old rewards) even if one or more of those accounts have suspended and yes the reward will drop off until they resume service again.  If anyone of your referral has left, then their number also drops off from your list of RAF.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

@Dug wrote:

I don't think there would be a suspension issue.  All five show 4 digit numbers after XXX-XXX

If they are suspended they might still show up on your list. I doubt PM such sophisticated software to track who is suspended then to remove it from your list and after they pay to put it back. But you never now.

Again, check with your referrals...

You can always ask agent to confirm all 5 are active and why did you get less reward than expected.

Dug

That is what has been the case for 2 years now.  I was down to a $6.00 a month bill but this month up to $8.00 + tax

Dug

I don't think there would be a suspension issue.  All five show 4 digit numbers after XXX-XXX

Dug

I am still on old Rewards program as it works best for me

Meow
Mayor / Maire

You should get $5... Did you check just now (refreshed page few times) to see all 5 referrals? Maybe somebody did not pay the bill and got suspended. I believe they will still show up on your list but you will not receive credit. Call them all and see their status with PM.

Meow_0-1660317641556.png

rmk_10
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

If you refer 5 people, you will get 5 credits monthly for as long as those 5 accounts are active.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Have some of your referals gone elsewhere or suspended their acct with PM.

Have you recently opted for the Points program rather than the old Rewards program.

Need Help? Let's chat.