cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

promotion to refer a friend

Hua8222
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I got a text message from Public Mobile that if I refer a friend by Sept 30, "we will give you and your friend a $5 credit every 30 days for up to five months" . My friend activate the SIM card on Sept 30 but she did not see this info/reward and neither do I

10 REPLIES 10

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Tsawwassen 

When did your referral activate? I have copies of the emails for all of the bonus RAF promos this year except the one that ended on September 30th in my image library. You can retrieve a screenshot from there. I have already settled the September 30th RAF argument in this thread that you can give the CSA the link to it...

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/September-RAF-5-Credit/td-p/887420

@Tsawwassen the one who referred will not get $10, that is normal.  But, the newly joined will get $10 within 72 hours

For yoru RAF, this is the Dec round, you and your friend will see the first $5  rewards on the first week for Jan 2023 (bit for the one who referred others, you,  there is a chance not eligible if you referred others on the same type of RAF on previous round)

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/5-x-5-RAF-Dec-1-2022-through-Dec-12-2022/...

Tsawwassen
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@softech wrote:

@Tsawwassen  there are multiple RAF promos last year.  which exact date you joined (or your friend joined)?

Activated on Dec 05, 2022 -

CS agent  just informed me that there is no $10 referral fee but just $1 / month refer a friend as long as the friend keeps an active account. I just sent him the following cut and pasting --

Screenshot_20221205_200414_Gmail~2.jpg

Screenshot_20221205_200414_Gmail~2.jpg

@Tsawwassen  there are multiple RAF promos last year.  which exact date you joined (or your friend joined)?

Tsawwassen

@softech wrote:

@Hua8222   The Friend referral will come

you friend will see the regular $10 within 72 hours or activation.  It will show up on his My Account's Available Fund

With the special $5 for 5 months, both you and your friend should see the first $5 on the first week of Oct, so, some time next week.  PM will deposit it as Available Fund on your My Account

I did try to take advantage of this offer but other then the $1 have not received anything more.  I did open a case but the CS agent doesn't seem to know about this promotion and has asked me to sent a link to it. I searched but can't find this offer - do you know the link or page where I can cut and paste to show the CS. ??

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Hua8222 

The regular $10 bonus referral credit will appear in your friend's account within 72 hours but usually the next day. The $25 credit ($5×5 months) is added to both of your accounts starting in the first week of October. This usually occurs on a Friday and most likely will occur on October 7th. You will receive a text message telling you when the credit has been added to your account balance.

Alexandf

@Hua8222 

after 3 day if your friend not see it, your friend need to open ticket with PM support and ask them to check it 

At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket 

have trouble with Chatbot: Private message CS_Agent 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Meow
Mayor / Maire

It will take few days for credit to appear on account. It is not immediate.

Outdoorsman
Mayor / Maire

@Hua8222 hi they will show up in both your accounts starting the first week of oct and the four monts following that 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Hua8222   The Friend referral will come

you friend will see the regular $10 within 72 hours or activation.  It will show up on his My Account's Available Fund

With the special $5 for 5 months, both you and your friend should see the first $5 on the first week of Oct, so, some time next week.  PM will deposit it as Available Fund on your My Account

Need Help? Let's chat.