cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

plan upgrade

swerve
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello. If I upgrade my plan to the 25 dollar plan from the 15 dollar plan, will it take into account that I have already paid my monthly fee of 15 dollars or will it want the whole 25 dollars. Thank you.

6 REPLIES 6

It's highly recommended to manually pre-pay the new plan cost before the renewal/plan change. There's a long-standing system bug where autopay fails on a upward plan change leaving you with suspended service.

JL9
Mayor / Maire

It'll be here before you know it 😉

swerve
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks for the help. I will wait till the end of July since that is the renewal date.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@swerve, if you absolutely need to switch now to the $25 plan it will take the full amount.  There is no pro-rating of plans on Pre-paid services.  If you can wait the best option is to go and schedule the plan change to happen on your next renewal date.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

JL9
Mayor / Maire

It would be the entire amount, there is no prorated here. How close are you to your renewal date? You can either change on next renewal if you can get by until then and it will upgrade to the $25 plan at that point, if you choose immediate change the full 25 will be charged and the 30 days will start then.

MrSpock
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@swerve Hi if you change the plan early you will loose what is left on the $15 that you paid it is best to renew at your next payment date

Need Help? Let's chat.