cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

paid for recurring monthly service a day ago, plan still not activated

dollarmatian
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I paid my fees online in my account.  The payment posted and my next payment due is showing for the future. but my phone does not work when i try to call or text.  i have been patient. I waited, and also sent your moderator a private message.  I have not heard back but do see posts being made for the general community.  So, I thought I would stand in public so that I may be heard and dealt with as well... Apparently discretion isnt as urgent as those who are willing to deface a companies proccesses and short falling in regards to systems.  This seems like a really basic issue to fix.  And I might suggest that a payment processing system should never been put into place if it was not fully functional to begin with.

2 REPLIES 2

skmkenn
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Anderson To get the activation process completed so that you can access self-serve and have your number ported over, send a private message to the moderator team with the following information:

• The e-mail address you filled out during activation.
  • The number that's located on the back of your SIM card. You can also find this on the back of the plastic punch card that your SIM card came on.
  • The details of the plan that you wanted.
  • The phone number that you are porting over from TELUS along with your account number and PIN.

Anderson
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Also very disappointed with the service. Just trying to set up my sim card, made a payment, got an email saying my account was active, yet my number was never ported and i cant login or reset my password. Thought it was a good idea to switch from telus for the $60 monthly savings but now its obvious what youre really saving...

Need Help? Let's chat.