cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

over charged and service is stopped too

albertxubo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

yesterday I was charged  from auto pay for my plan, this noon I notice another charge$22 is from public mobile, during submitting my ticket, I also found out my phone service is suspended. 😞 

anyone has same situation?

8 REPLIES 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

@gpixel wrote:

just managed to register a vanilla prepaid today! thanks for the tips "z"! I think the name and details need to match though. correct me if I'm wrong. 

Nope. John Doe. 123 Any St.

You don't need to register the card with Vanilla.

If you get any of the reloadable ones yes. But even with my Koho and mobile purchasing, I use a fake name. So maybe not even that. I have a Vanilla registered on my accounts. Zero balance.

just managed to register a vanilla prepaid today! thanks for the tips "z"! I think the name and details need to match though. correct me if I'm wrong. 

*wait a second, maybe I'll re register. what do I do then?

when I first tried to add the card it froze.. then when I logged in my account, I still qualified for auto-pay even without a registered card. is that what you mean? how do I do this again

Anonymous
Not applicable

@albertxubo wrote:

thank you. Yes, I found the sim card in the plan is not my sim card, someone hacked our account .

Check all your financials online and online B&M to make sure they haven't been impacted. People can do a lot of damage if they can get into your accounts.

If everything's intact then change the passwords.

Edit: and for heavens sake...don't use what looks like real anything for usernames... anywhere.

albertxubo

thank you. tried, so far no any response yet from moderator team.

albertxubo

thank you. Yes, I found the sim card in the plan is not my sim card, someone hacked our account .

Anonymous
Not applicable

@albertxubo 

If you're still able to log in then do you see any extra add-ons that you didn't buy? Look under Plan Details too.

If so then go into Change SIM and compare those last 4 digits to that on your actual SIM card.

I different then change your password and use the lost/stolen function to suspend your account.

[Solution highlighted ...... Luddite]

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@albertxubo wrote:

yesterday I was charged  from auto pay for my plan, this noon I notice another charge$22 is from public mobile, during submitting my ticket, I also found out my phone service is suspended. 😞 

anyone has same situation?

@albertxubo    Where do you see the second payment charge?  Is it the CC or in your account?    Credit cards often show the same pending charge twice sometimes and then a day or two later it will show the one correct charge.

Do you also pay for another account on the same CC, ie: another family member or perhaps made an add-on purchase recently?

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@albertxubo Can you post a picture of your payment history (with all relevant personal details obscured of course) to help us understand what may have happened? You may need to have a moderator help you out. 

You can contact the mods one of 2 ways. Click the question mark bottom right of the browser as shown in the picture and open a ticket through the automated ticketing system;

kevenv_2-1599233493879.png

or you can contact them through direct messaging at the following link (note this way may take longer for a response);

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

In either case you should receive a reply within 48 hours though typically they are much faster. Watch the envelope icon top right for a reply.

Need Help? Let's chat.