cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

one-time BONUS $10 credit

leo_bl
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi there,

I didn’t receive a one-time BONUS $10 credit! It was on my profile website last 30 days but It didn’t applied on my last payment.

18 REPLIES 18

amitbhagat
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@leo_bl check your payment card transactions to confirm the debit amount 

@leo_bl wrote:

Thank you for your help! 

Solutions are marked to help others with the same issue and to recognize others for helping. I have unmarked the above post.

For your own personal comfort in this, check your payment card transactions to confirm the amounts. 

leo_bl

Thank you for your help! 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@leo_bl wrote:

It is on the list of the credits on Feb 14th  but it is not clear if applied on the balance. 

Why else would you have only paid an additional dollar for your renewal? Everything flows in and out of Available Funds. Credits and rewards go in. Add-on purchases and renewals go out. If the system needs more money at renewal then it goes to the payment card for the excess required.

@leo_bl 

Giving your last automatic payment was only $1, how was the other $14 paid?

It seems pretty certain that you received that $10 credit toward your renewal amount.

If I had to guess, your first payment to public mobile on activating would have been $15 plus your tax rate. Your second payment to public mobile would have been $1 plus your tax rate. That is what would be expected for someone activating on the $15 plan when auto-pay was set up.

leo_bl

The list is confusing 

leo_bl

It is on the list of the credits on Feb 14th  but it is not clear if applied on the balance. 

@leo_bl wrote:

Date Transaction Type Credit (Payments) Debit (Charges)    Balance

Mar 15, 2021100 Minutes Canada-Wide Talk/100 MINUTES d’appel au Canada $5.00$0.00
Mar 15, 202130-day plan/Forfait de 30 jours $10.00$5.00
Mar 15, 2021Automatic Top-Up/Réapprovisionnements auto.$1.00 $15.00
Mar 15, 2021AutoPay Reward$2.00 $14.00

I believe that you've already recevived your $10 credit and that it has already been used for a renewal.  The reason I think that has to do with the fact that you were only charge $1 for your renewal.  This means that there was already $14 in your Public Mobile account balnce. $10 would be from the one-time credit for being referred, $2 for autopay that gets given to you after activation, and a second $2 activation for your first renewal. Everythign looks fine to me and all indications points to you have already being given and having used the $10 credit already.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@leo_bl : Further back too from when you started. Somehow, you got into Mar 15 with a $14 balance.

Edit: yes...If you chose autopay at activation then you get a $2 credit up front. If you used a referral code at activation you get a $10 credit usually overnight. So that's $12. Then continue with your Payment history shown.

@leo_bl 

Your automatic Top-Up was only $1 - it certainly looks like you received the $10 credit towards your most recent renewal.  The other $4 in rewards were likely for the first and second $2 credit for AutoPay Rewards.

For confirmation of what was charged to your payment card, look at your payment card transactions.

Please post these two items,  @leo_bl :

1. Your available balance showing on the self-serve landing screen
  2. Your transaction history for the past 60 days
  3. Your My Rewards section of the self-serve screen

leo_bl

Date Transaction Type Credit (Payments) Debit (Charges)    Balance

Mar 15, 2021100 Minutes Canada-Wide Talk/100 MINUTES d’appel au Canada $5.00$0.00
Mar 15, 202130-day plan/Forfait de 30 jours $10.00$5.00
Mar 15, 2021Automatic Top-Up/Réapprovisionnements auto.$1.00 $15.00
Mar 15, 2021AutoPay Reward$2.00 $14.00

@leo_bl wrote:

It has been given to me but It didn’t applied to my last payment.

Are you saying that you still have $10 in your account balance?  

leo_bl

It has been given to me but It didn’t applied to my last payment.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@leo_bl : Can you post a screenshot of your Payment history from here? What is your Available Funds balance? Renewals will always come out of Available Funds after rewards are converted. That $10 credit would have been in Available Funds before renewal.

@leo_bl wrote:

Hi there,

I didn’t receive a one-time BONUS $10 credit! It was on my profile website last 30 days but It didn’t applied on my last payment.

Were you referred by someone and did you use that person's referral code during activation?  The $10 credit for that should have been given to you within 72 hours.

Need Help? Let's chat.