cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

older $15 plan

fredweet
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello I have had the $15 plan for several years (over 3 years).

Does it still have the free incoming calls right now? Im just an occasional user. I noticed that the new $15 plan doesnt include the free incoming calls.

Please advise

Fred

13 REPLIES 13

Chrissyrioux12
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

It continues to have the free incom8ng just doesn’t ad er tide it for some reason

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@fredweet 

Yes it still include the 100 minutes outcoming calls and unlimited incoming calls. The outgoing calls are rounded up to the next minute.

What you could do to save on your outgoing calls is to text (unlimited) your friends and family to call you if they are on an unlimited outgoing call plan.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Every PM plan has unlimited incoming calls.

It looks like you asked the question once logged in. I use the buttons starting from Manage my account after logging in.

fredweet

this is what I got from the bot

fredweet_0-1673989829835.png

You are right. Thanks for the tip

fredweet

ok gotcha  thanks

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

The only place it shows for ones account is logging in to the chatbot and clicking buttons to get to show plan details.

@fredweet    Since PM updated the self serve account last summer, the details for this plan have been incomplete.  The only way you will be able to view the same information as my screenshot is to select Change My Plan if you are not on the $15 plan currently.  That's why I had to go to another account I manage to be able to view the details when selecting change plans option.

fredweet

I hope so. It doesn't state it anywhere that I can see at the moment. 

fredweet

fredweet_0-1673988535240.png

When I log into my account and I go to change plan, the current plan shows above. Though it had unlimited incoming calls for years. Its no longer listed... so strange (Ontario BTW)

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@fredweet   For some reason the unlimited incoming is missing from the plan details for this plan unless you are on another plan because I just checked with another account that isn't on the $15 plan and when selecting Change My Plan (under 3G tab), then the $15 plan itemizes the unlimited incoming minutes. 

dabr_0-1673986008337.png

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@fredweet @Yes free unlimited incoming call 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@fredweet   yes, it is not said on the plan details, but you still get unlimited incoming calls 🙂

Need Help? Let's chat.