cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

number won't port over and account not active

Bella2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have set up my account and the service started to work and then 2 days later it has stopped working. I cant get hold of anyone at publicmobile to help me with this so I am hoping that someone might be able to point me in the right direction. Thanks

6 REPLIES 6

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@Bella2 wrote:

I have set up my account and the service started to work and then 2 days later it has stopped working. I cant get hold of anyone at publicmobile to help me with this so I am hoping that someone might be able to point me in the right direction. Thanks

Only the moderators can help with account issue.  If you already contacted, you need to wait for response. Nothing do to speed up response. I hope they answer fast for you.

Nenapop
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I would suggest going to a public mobile kiosk as asking them if they can fix it. 

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Bella2 wrote:

@Bella2   In addition to what @hycm53  suggested, please also restart your phone after the lost/found procedure.  This helps to reset the account and may work for you.  Otherwise you'll have to wait for a moderator's response which can take from a few hours to at least two days in most instances.  Good luck!

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@Bella2 wrote:

Try the lost/stolen trick:

To report your phone stolen. Login to your account. Choose Plans and Add-on tab. Then choose Lost/Stolen Phone tab. Then choose Suspend Service tab. Logout. Wait few minutes. Login in and report your phone found.

If still doesn't work you may contact moderator team for your issue. Here's the link:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

liuxinbing
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

only moderators can help you. Send private message to them.

Daphne1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@Bella2, you can contact Moderator Team here

Message to Moderator Team

Here is info regarding the Moderator Team

PM Moderator Team info

Need Help? Let's chat.