cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

not used account

Mama222
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am not using my plan for almost 3 months and I will be away for next 2 what option do I have to keep my number

7 REPLIES 7

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@Mama222 wrote:

I am not using my plan for almost 3 months and I will be away for next 2 what option do I have to keep my number

Hi @Mama222   you have not used this plan for almost 3 months, but you have been paying for it in the last 3 months?

Just want to confirm your account was not suspended for 3 months.  account suspended for 90 days will be canceled.

If you have been paying and just not using, then yes, you can remove the card and and not pay for the next 2 months as advised above.  Again, make sure you come back within 90 days or you will loss your number

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Mama222- Public Mobile has no support phone number.  All support is done electronically here, or via private messages with the support reps.  It is explained on the Public Mobile home page.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Mama222 

The only way to locked in your number is to keep up with your monthly payment. I would suggest you switch to a $15 plan while you are away for 5 months.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Mama222   You can remove the payment card and let the account suspend.  Reminder to pay your account before 90th day of suspension (around day 86th recommended) to reactivate the account otherwise the account will deactivate and number will be lost.

If you have a balance equivalent to pay your next cycle, then use the Plans/Add-on tab, Lost/Stolen, Suspend Service,  You'll need to Resume service once you are ready reactivate account which must be done before the 90th day of suspension.

MrSpock
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Mama222 Hi just let it go into suspension ,remove autopay just make sure to restart before 90 days suspended or account closes permanently 

Mama222

What the stupid system can I talk to anybody

Mama222

Is there any life person I can chat with 

Need Help? Let's chat.