cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

not accepting my password for communtiy

Anonymous
Not applicable

I had to create a new profile due to the new system not accepting my community login info.  Is there a fix for this yet?  I am a regular here in the community.

11 REPLIES 11

LoL

Welcome back.    🙂

DDM69
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@softech I had to go through eversafe to update my account password.  My community login is different, as is the password.  Usually I keep the page open and don't log out of the community page.  This morning, I was logged of out the community so I had to go through eversafe and that's when the issues started.  My old password wasn't secure enough, so I had to create a new one.  Once I created a new password, a new profile was created.  Unfortunate but a little patience and everything was fixed by Carlos. 😊

@DDM69  Hahahah feeling BRAND NEW ! 

@DDM69 but you using  your name still last couple days.  What happened today?

DDM69
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

RESOLVED!  I'm back!  Thank you agent Carlos 😊

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks folks.  I'll try to reach an agent...

DDM69

@Anonymous  you are @DDM69 ?  I thought you are ok.  I saw you posting after the upgrade.  

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks folks.  I'll try to reach an agent...

DDM69

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Anonymous  Sounds like your one of the ones affected by this thread

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/New-Community-Account-Created-After-EverSafe-ID/td-p/985461

bravo the post and support will work with you 

if you don’t hear back in a day message support directly 

• while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   To CS_Agents by clicking >>>>>>>>here.

Definitely reach out to the customer support agents @Anonymous 

You shouldn’t have to forfeit your community account and I can’t imagine there isn’t a way for them to associate one to the other.

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type Customer Support Agent, then select Contact Us, then select Other (or the topic that more closely matches your request).  Click the result which states Click here to submit a ticket and follow the prompts,  or, 

2. Send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@HALIMACS I've already had to change my community password.  I just want my normal username back.  Also, I probably won't get credit for my participation this past month.

I was able to migrate my account easily.  However, I was always logged into the same community account for the last week or more.  For some reason, I was logged out last night and could not log in using my same simple password.  Once I changed it using eversafe, I needed to create a new community profile.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Try again using a desktop or laptop in incognito or private mode. I did not have any issues migrating to the new system.

Need Help? Let's chat.