cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no service

Vuthinh
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I had my phone the network not in service from last night  9:45pm until now. Because  some one hack to my email account and disable my network phone service provide(email is my  .please let me know to get back the service even thought some retailer try to login with my pulic mobile ID and password but could not go through

6 REPLIES 6

Camera4617
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@BKNS27 wrote:

@Vuthinh 

If you think you were hacked, I would suggest you change all your password on all your accounts (apps, media and banking online).

@BKNS27  Even if OP was hacked, what would changing all passwords do? (unless they use the same password for all accounts)

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Vuthinh 

Call 1 855 4PUBLIC and enter your 10 digit phone number. If the message is they can't find your phone number then you have a serious situation on your hands. Report back and we can advise you further.

To contact customer support : Submit a support ticket via SIMon the chat bot Click here 

Or if you cannot submit a ticket via SIMon then Click here   ....for additional member supplied info.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Vuthinh 

If you think you were hacked, I would suggest you change all your password on all your accounts (apps, media and banking online).

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Vuthinh   Check with your bank.  Usually these SIM fraud is to target your bank or other services, like email, your other shopping sites (Amazon, etc) 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Vuthinh , you will need to contact a CSA for support to straighten things out with your account.  This help article covers how this support works.  Good luck.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Sorry to clarify, why do you you think your service is down exactly?

Need Help? Let's chat.