cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no service on my phone

shellylynn
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

not sure what is going on but my phone has not had service since yesterday and I am on Autopay and not sure what the problem could be. did an up date and still not service??

3 REPLIES 3

Asher2
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

This is a possible simjack. Login to your self serve account and click on "change sim" make sure the last 4 digits match the sim card in your phone. if it doesn't match then someone is commiting fraud. Reply to me if the sim numbers do match, so I can help you if it isn’t a simjack.

If they dont, please

Change your password on your self service account and check and secure all your financials. Change passwords on all other accounts such as email, etc.

Contact moderators and they can restore your services to your account.

Contact a Moderator (Public Mobile representative) for assistance.

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. 

You will not lose referrals, loyalty, etc

When Are Moderators Available And How Long Till I Get A Response?

During business hours, Public Mobile strives to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours. Moderators are available:

• Monday to Friday from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time.
  • Saturday and Sunday from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time.

I am not a moderator so please do not contact me with any personal information. Hope you get your service back!

Regards,

Asher

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

When is your renewal date ?  Autopay sometimes fails and you might need to make a manual payment. Log into your account to check your status.  Also try rebooting your phone.  If you still need assistance then submit a ticket to a moderator by clicking on the bubble on the bottom right corner.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@shellylynn : If you can log in then check to see that the status is Active. Maybe the autopay failed for some reason. If so then click on Change SIM and take note of the 4 digits of the registered SIM # and compare that to the actual SIM in your phone. Are they the same?

Need Help? Let's chat.