cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

never received more the merrier promo gifts

jeanguyf
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

hello I had answered yes to the more the merrier promo text and I can not see the promised bonus 2 gb or long distance on my account 

6 REPLIES 6

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@jeanguyf wrote:

hello I had answered yes to the more the merrier promo text and I can not see the promised bonus 2 gb or long distance on my account 

@jeanguyf  - was your Community start date the same as your activation date?

If so, activating on December 28th, 2021, the rewards should have applied within 1 week automatically:

"New customers will have add-ons automatically added to their accounts within 1 week of activation."

What is your plan and are both addon maybe used up?

Once the are used up they will no longer show up on your account.

EDIT: right, as @computergeek541 already stated previously...

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@jeanguyf wrote:

The support agents will be able to verify your reply back then and I am sure nobody can use 2GB data and 500 long distance minutes without noticing the awarded bonus.

Do send a direct msg to CS_agent and they ll be able to look into it. 

You do have an option to create a ticket for that.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@jeanguyf 

Contact customer support with a screenshot of your YES reply to 4911 and ask for the holiday gifts to be added to your account.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #

VIP_Tech
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hi @jeanguyf 

check at Self-Serve, your History usage, maybe you receive it and you use all is will not see it under Add-ons, but when you check your History will be you sure for and if you missed and you have a phone proof send to CSA..

@jeanguyf wrote:

Is it possible that the add-ons have already been used up?  Once the usage has been exhausted, they automatically get remvoed from the account.

Need Help? Let's chat.