cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my public mobile account is said unauthorized

rhine001
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I can login, but it i is said "my public mobile account is said unauthorized". What to do next ?

D

8 REPLIES 8

@computergeek541 wrote:

@rhine001 wrote:

I can login, but it i is said "my public mobile account is said unauthorized". What to do next ?

After a few repeated attempts, I usually get in.

You mean like this:

Yummy_0-1669324926585.png

Occurs from time time... Plain page refresh resolves this issue.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

Password reset code can be received via SMS instead of email, even if the account is suspended, but logging into the account using "+" email alias isn't a problem.

@rhine001 wrote:

I've been getting the unauthorized message on a somewhat regular basis recently.  While cache clearing and using incognitco mode can't hurt, I've found it to usually not be necessary.  When I see this message, I simply refresh the Self Serve page and try logging in again.  After a few repeated attempts, I usually get in.

@Meow wrote:

I think PM does not handle well emails with '+' sign as part of the name.

Get some normal format email and ask agent to change it for you.

- Send a private message to the CSA - agent by clicking (Ctrl+)Here

The + sign as part of e-mail aliases has to do with the inability for the peson to receive the 2FA messages.  However, someone could still log in if 2FA was disabled, and the e-mail alias itself wouldn't cause an that specific "unauthorized message".

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @rhine001 I think you can still receive 2FA with this email address.  But if you ever need need to receive 2FA code for password reset, you won't get it

So, it is better to change the email for long run

I think PM does not handle well emails with '+' sign as part of the name.

Get some normal format email and ask agent to change it for you.

- Send a private message to the CSA - agent by clicking (Ctrl+)Here

Outdoorsman
Mayor / Maire

@rhine001 hi try using a different browser in private or incognito mode sign back in see if it clears up 

rhine001
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am a new user, and use xxxxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxxxx as my account name. I did not receive the first welcome email, I think I should have received when I activate my card just now. But never

Need Help? Let's chat.