cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my account

Chris3M
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

So a while back I wanted to set up an account.  I partially did it, and then decided I wanted to unlock my phone first, so I left the set up process.  Right now I would like to sign up with Public Mobile.  When I put in my phone number so I can get my 6 digit code, it says the number has already been used so they won't send me a 6 digit code. So then I try to get in to my account with the only 2 email addresses that I have ever used, and it says it doesn't recognize either of them.  Frustrating...

4 REPLIES 4

Chris3M
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Managed to create account, send and receive a call.  Think I'm good.  Thanks all!

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Chris3M wrote:

So a while back I wanted to set up an account.  I partially did it, and then decided I wanted to unlock my phone first, so I left the set up process.  Right now I would like to sign up with Public Mobile.  When I put in my phone number so I can get my 6 digit code, it says the number has already been used so they won't send me a 6 digit code. So then I try to get in to my account with the only 2 email addresses that I have ever used, and it says it doesn't recognize either of them.  Frustrating...

If you activated your plan online, your self-serve account was already created.  Just use your email address and password to login to your self-serve account.

Is your SIM card working on your phone? dial & receive calls//send & receive text messages/data etc

sandpublic
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Chris3M wrote:

How long is a while back? From the sounds of it it appears that the SIM was activated so if it's been more that 90 days then you will need a new SIM. If it's less then 90 days just send a private message to the moderator_team to reset your password.

shskr
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Contact the moderator team.

Need Help? Let's chat.