cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my account is no longer active

docbrown
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Can't login to my account, login claims I don't have an account. I've used the same email and password I always have but it no longer works. Solution?

35 REPLIES 35

docbrown

I haven't checked by credit card yet. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@docbrown : Yeah I would be pausing the payment card and changing email passwords just in case.

Did you perhaps see a charge on your payment card from Koodo and maybe perhaps did a chargeback of the charge wondering if it was a fraudulent charge?

docbrown

611 claims I don't have an account and hangs up

I called the new number and the recording was this telephone number is not active and disconnected.

I texted the new number and it gave me a long set of number with ..a not received message.

I don't have internet on the phone ..just sms and telephone

I have 4glte with full bars 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@docbrown : While you're still waiting, it's good that you're still here.

1. calling 611 should give you a recording of your status and balance - if it works.

2. what happens when another phone calls your number?

3. what happens when someone sends you a text?

4. what happens when you try to browse the internet with data on (not wifi)?

5. and of course all outbound calls and text.

@docbrown wrote:

611 recognized my sim card,

OK, OK, OK! At least something is still active.

Please be patient and give CSA chance to get back to you. There is no need to create multiple tickets. If you have a ticket number just stick with it. CSA's respond will depend on number of requests and how many of them are in 'the office'. Response time is usually between minutes and hours 😞

docbrown

611 recognized my sim card, PB sent a payment thank you text. I have 3G service with full bars but when I dial out a recording comes on claiming I don't have an account. So I tried login , and again no account exists message

@docbrown wrote:

I have service but no sms and no telephone

Hmm... Service means you can send/receive SMS/calls.

If you cannot do that, you have no active service with PM. Your account is suspended or in your case somehow get deactivated.

Please be patient and agent will help you out.

I know it is frustrating but stuff happens.

Please keep us posted.

@docbrown wrote:

@docbrown how can you have service without use of sms or calling?

If you turn off your WIFI, does Data work?

Maybe you are just seeing "Public Mobile" at the top but nothing is working??

Try a reboot of you phone and/or a reset of the network settings of your device.

Also try your SIM into another phone to see if you have services.

Although, I don't think this will help if calling 611 and trying to log into self serve is currently 'dead'?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@docbrown : So no SMS in or out? Calls in or out? What about mobile data? Can you browse the internet on the phone with mobile data on (not wifi)?

docbrown

docbrown

never ported. brand new phone and new number. I submitted a ticket 

@docbrown wrote:

I can't get into my account at all, my credentials don't exists according to login

611 claims I don't have an account

Something happened very wrong with your account.

Do you still have service? Does call/sms work?

You should open a ticket ASAP and ask agent to recover your account. Creating new account will not help; it will just mess up your situation even more.

@docbrown wrote:

I can't get into my account at all, my credentials don't exists according to login

@docbrown  @softech  provided detail methods to submit a ticket earlier in this thread.

While you wait for a response from a customer support agent, perhaps check all other credit card and banking financials just to be safe.

The only other thing I was thinking of, is, if you ported over a phone number from a previous provider, and this port never did complete. 

If you ported over...do you still have active services with the other provider?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@docbrown : And I suggest you put a pause on any pre-registered payment card you have here.

Or set your delorean back a month and change all your passwords 🙂

@docbrown wrote:

@docbrown   you really need to open a ticket with PM and get the issue checked by the Support staff. 

Let us know how it turns out

0PX9O4
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@docbrown wrote:

@docbrown 

Did you contact PM support already? It doesn't sound like any of us will be able to resolve your issues ourselves. You will have to follow the instructions to private message @CS_Agent as I previously stated.

docbrown

@docbrown wrote:

I started my account 30 days ago. No none of my services are active and yes the payment went through today.

@docbrown  - What does it say when you call 611?

Is this a failed Autopay? But that would not explain why you cannot log into your Self Serve account...

If troubleshooting trying to log into your Self Serve account is not working, and you were able to log in before, then I would submit a ticket with Customer Support to help you with that: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-a-moderator

If SIMon bot is causing you issues, send 

Private Message to Public Mobile Customer Support Agents (CSA)

0PX9O4

@docbrown wrote:

@CS_Agent this user is disabled according to the private mail. is there another user i can contact

No it is not. Please click here -> @CS_Agent 

Then click on "Send this user a Private Message".

OR

You can also just click here instead: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@docbrown wrote:

I created an account with my email and password. I had to create a new account just login here. Creating another account isn't going to get my original telephone back

@docbrown   Can you at least call *611?   this just to confirm if your account was only suspended

but yes, open a ticket with PM support to get back to your My Account as well as confirm what is happening now

docbrown

@CS_Agent this user is disabled according to the private mail. is there another user i can contact

0PX9O4

@docbrown 

You are correct, if you activated online you should already have a self serve account. Messaging @CS_Agent will get your access to that existing account restored. They will also be able to help you figure out why your service was suspended despite payment being received.

You would in any case have had to create a new Community account to post on here, so it's good you have both accounts now.

docbrown

I started my account 30 days ago. No none of my services are active and yes the payment went through today.

docbrown

I created an account with my email and password. I had to create a new account just login here. Creating another account isn't going to get my original telephone back

0PX9O4

@docbrown wrote:

I activated online at home, received a telephone number, made a payment and had working services until today

Did you already send a private message to @CS_Agent ?

If not, would suggest doing so now. They will be able to get your problem resolved soon.

@docbrown wrote:

Can't use the login feature as login claims I don't have an account

@docbrown  you received a payment text today...so is all your services working?

If your services are not working, have you been in suspended status for over 90 days? If this is the case your account would be closed and you would lose your phone number and access to your Self Serve.

If you have been active within 90 days, clear your browser's history cache/cookies, and/or open a tab in incognito mode and log in this way.

IF you tried too many failed attempts, wait 15 minutes to try again.

docbrown

I activated online at home, received a telephone number, made a payment and had working services until today

@docbrown wrote:

Can't use the login feature as login claims I don't have an account

@docbrown    Try  "Create Account"  from Self Serve (Public Mobile - Account Log In) and see if you can create one.  Maybe you never create one?

If you did create one before, it won't let you create a 2nd one.  then , you will have to open ticket with PM to reset the password.  

1. For faster response (2-48 hours), Click on the bubble in the lower right to request CS Agent assistance, or use this direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start with typing "Forgot Log in Information", click "Contact Us",  click "Click here to submit a ticket". Then follow to complete the ticket submission.

2. Or you can Send a private message to the CS Agent here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox, envelope on the top right, after ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply and work with you  via messaging there

@docbrown wrote:

I had activated my services a month ago. I received a thank you for the payment notification text today, then went to login and login claims I don't have an account

@docbrown 

Did you activate your SIM card/account in store initially or at home?

If you activated in store, you will need to create a self service account at home.

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/

0PX9O4

@docbrown

It sounds like you've never used self-serve before. If so, please go to https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/ and click on the "Create Account" button to get started.

Need Help? Let's chat.