cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

more and merrier add-on minutes missing

skantamneni
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@help I did replied the YES2 two weeks ago but I've ot seen the add-on minutes in my account related toHoliday spirit and holiday
savings under more and merrier offered.

6 REPLIES 6

@skantamneni 

Then you need to request the holiday Freebies from the CSA's.

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type Customer Support Agent, then select Contact Us, then select Other (or the topic that more closely matches your request).  Click the result which states Click here to submit a ticket and follow the prompts,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

skantamneni
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

No

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@skantamneni 

After replying YES2, did you get the following reply (look for SMS exchanges from #4911):

"Public Mobile: Your 2GB bonus one-time data add-on and your 500 international long-distance bonus minutes one-time add-on has been added to your account. The data and the minutes will remain on your account until fully used up. See in Self-Serve."

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@skantamneni 

Refresh your browser by clicking on the circular arrow.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@skantamneni 

It could be just a browser cache problem.

Try to login My Account again Using Incognito mode  and you should see the bonus there.

if not, then just open ticket with PM Support and they will add it back for you. 

Please  open a ticket via Chatbot for PM Support :

1. Please open ticket via Chatbot (need access to My Account): At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.