cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

miscounted talk minutes

MistaC
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Usage says 65 minutes but I counted (twice) 45. Anyone know how to talk to Public about it?

10 REPLIES 10

MistaC

Thank you Softech! That's the information I was looking for. Any idea what the ticket efficiency is like?

Hi @MistaC   and make sure you aware your cycle date change, not always on the same day of each month.  So, make sure you know the exact date of your first day of your current cycle.

If you checked again and still off, open ticket with PM Support

1. If you have access to My account: At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you don't have access to My Account or have trouble with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

MistaC

I'll give that a try though I did verify against my phone's log. Same result.

HI @MistaC 

did you just use the filter option on the Usage History page?

There is a problem with the filter on the page and it won't give you all the entries.  Please download the full usage history in xls and then use Excel to filter and sum up that way

Remember to round up to the next minute

MistaC

I mean the service month. For me it's October 29 - November 28. That's the period at issue.

There's a keyword in there - "month". Go back to the beginning of the renewal date. Not the month. If that's possibly being misunderstood.

MistaC

I have lots of extra minutes. The problem is where are my missing 20 minutes? And how do I talk to the admin about it?

Consider getting the $5 / 500 minutes of Canada wide calling add-on. Good to have for your type of plan with limited minutes.

The add-on minutes will take over if you go over your plan minutes...and any add-on minutes remaining at renewal will roll over until you use them up...even if that takes several months or more.

MistaC

Yup, rounded everything up and counted the voicemail minutes too. Like I said, counted twice. Even added on the day before the month started.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @MistaC  did you round up the minute to the next minutes?

A 1 minute 1 second call actually will be counted as 2 minutes.  All carriers are like this

And calling voicemail from your phone will be counted as well

Need Help? Let's chat.