cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lost service and cannot login to my account

freewjk
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My phone lost of service and I want to check the stautes in My Account, but I cannot login. Then I want to change the password, but it shows the following information.

"ForgotPassword/LoginUnsuccessfulUser_LoginDisabled"

How should I do now?

7 REPLIES 7

@ALLANMENDOZA wrote:

Your user name is probably your first & last name. I had the same problem thinking my email was my username

A self serve username cannot just be your first and last name. It must be a valid e-mail address.

ALLANMENDOZA
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Your user name is probably your first & last name. I had the same problem thinking my email was my username

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@freewjk  Dial 611 from your phone if nothing happens then you have been sim jacked. 

Submit a ticket to PM notify you bank, cc company and change the passwords on all your online accounts immediately.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@freewjk wrote:

My phone lost of service and I want to check the stautes in My Account, but I cannot login. Then I want to change the password, but it shows the following information.

"ForgotPassword/LoginUnsuccessfulUser_LoginDisabled"

How should I do now?

@freewjk   When was the last time you paid for your account?  Has it been more than 120 days since that payment because you may have lost your account and number and would then need to restart with a new SIM.

If that isn't the case then clear your cache/cookies and use incognito/private mode to login.  You may need to wait another hour if you've tried too many time and have been locked out.

You can contact moderators for a password reset either by submitting a ticket via SIMon chatbot ? mark or private messaging Moderator_Team via this link: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Wait time to hear back is quite longer than normal unfortunately so you'll need to have some patience.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Are you able to call 611? Some details are provided there. Con also ally vouchers or process payments if you have a cc attached to the account

Edit when was the last time your account was working/ active? 

Did you by chance receive a sms re porting out your number?

freewjk
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I tried, but is shows 11.PNG

I was wondering if my account be cancelled?

Rose25
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@freewjk 

Select forgot password and change your password using your email address

Need Help? Let's chat.