cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lost SIM for my school going son

shabisyed
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

hi 

i have been trying since two months , my son has lost his phone and SIM which i got for him . now i hsve totally fogotten which email address i made an account for him . i have two issues here 

1. stop payment for lost SIM

2. issue new SIM for that " number " because if i do it from my public mobile account they will send me a new SIM FOR MY number . i only the number of my son that's all 

7 REPLIES 7

donnahardings

I understand your situation and the two issues you're facing regarding your son's lost phone and SIM card. In such cases, an essay service may not be directly applicable to help with these specific concerns. However, you can reach out to your mobile service provider's customer support for assistance. Explain the situation to them and provide them with the necessary details, such as the phone number associated with the lost SIM card. They should be able to help you stop the payment for the lost SIM card and issue a new one for your son's number. This scribendi review site has made my life so much easier - I can't recommend it enough to other students. Their reviews are always comprehensive and provide all the information I need to make an informed decision. What's more, they're always adding new services to their list, ensuring that students always have access to the best options available. It's clear that they're dedicated to providing the best possible service to their readers and are passionate about helping students succeed.

Hi @jm1560913 

no need to create Tension when  you write your post here.  You just need to provide facts and question how you want to be helped 

jm1560913

Creating Tension in Your Writing

Tension is essential to creating a compelling story, providing experienced writers conflict, and keeping readers engaged. Writers should use a variety of techniques to create tension, including pacing, foreshadowing, and cliffhangers, keeping readers on the edge of their seats.

pennyfink
    1. Stop payment for lost SIM: To stop payment for the lost SIM, you will need to contact your mobile service provider's customer service department. Explain to them that your son lost his phone and SIM card, and you want to cancel the service for that number. They will ask you to verify your account information and may require additional identification to ensure that you are the authorized account holder. Once they have confirmed your identity, they will be able to cancel the service for that number and stop payment for the lost SIM.

2. Issue new SIM for that number: To issue a new SIM card for your son's lost number, you will need to contact your mobile service provider's customer service department again. Let them know that you want to issue a new SIM card for your son's lost number. They will ask you to verify your account information and may require additional identification to ensure that you are the authorized account holder. Once they have confirmed your identity, they will be able to issue a new SIM card for that number.

3. Moreover, I used to use a feel for school, to use the phone to do writing, now I found this source https://edubirdie.com/top-writers where I would say they are top writers, because already several times they helped me and I am very glad for this, also I think you will find this source useful, good luck and I hope you will soon solve this problem.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

1. Gain access to your son's account. Contact agent for assitance.

2. Buy new SIM. SIM will be unactivated! It will NOT be for your account. THEN do a swap SIM through your son's account. New SIM will have your son's number after swap SIM.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@shabisyed wrote:

hi 

i have been trying since two months , my son has lost his phone and SIM which i got for him . now i hsve totally fogotten which email address i made an account for him . i have two issues here 

1. stop payment for lost SIM

Call 1-855-478-2542 or # 1-855-4PUBLIC from another device) to remove autopay using the 4 digit account PIN. If you don't know the PIN, contact CSA for help.

­­­Public Mobile Representatives customer support­­­ agents (CSA) can be contacted by either two methods, found here:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

2. issue new SIM for that " number " because if i do it from my public mobile account they will send me a new SIM FOR MY number . i only the number of my son that's all 

Your son needs his own My Account set up, was one set up? If not, you can submit a ticket here to: Create or forgot My Account email or password link

@shabisyed 

Additional info. about Lost / Stolen sim/phones...

See how to report lost / stolen: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/lost-or-stolen-phone

See "How To Change Your SIM Card" in this Help Article: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/sim-swap

If issues with your My Account, click here to request a SIM Swap with the Public Mobile Customer Support Agents (CSA): Submit ticket for a SIM SWAP

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@shabisyed  Ask support to help you regain access 

Getting support / submit ticket

• Get support by starting a conversation with virtual Chat box /SIMon. Click here                 

Or while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   To CS_Agents by clicking here.

Watch for reply top of page to the

Right ( envelope image )

Need Help? Let's chat.