cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

looking for my account number

Nirwal1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I lost my phone, I don't have public sim card with me.

I need account number for 778-xxx-xxxx
Pxxxxx xxxxxx

Edit by Dunkman: removed personal information

7 REPLIES 7

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Nirwal1   do you need the account number for porting?  If you don't have the sim card, you still cannot port your account as you need to receive a text from PM to allow the porting

But whatever you try to do , try to get back to My Account first.  Open ticket with CS agent here, they can help:

at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

First type Forgot Login,
then select the only choice there: "Contact..",
finally click link the blue link about submit a ticket
Another page will open and just follow: .

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can open ticket by private message (but this can take longer):

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Quigley
Mayor / Maire

@Nirwal1 

Please remove your name and phone number from your post, because this is a public forum and everyone can see it.

Edit your post, by clicking on the three little dots in the upper right corner of this page.

Quigley
Mayor / Maire

@Nirwal1 

Since you don't have an account yet, you'll have to get your account number from a Public Mobile Customer Support Agent, by asking.

Either send a private message to CS_Agent o or use the Chat Bot Simon to get a service ticket.

Hope that solves your problem.

CGO
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

create self-acct online as long as you have email.

Nirwal1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

thanks for reply, but I don't have self-account. 

CGO
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

login self-account to get acct# and report lost.

Outdoorsman
Mayor / Maire

@Nirwal1 hi to get your account number you need to sign into your account and go to profile,you will find your account number there 

Need Help? Let's chat.