cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

listening to Voice mails

Son73
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

I have received a voice mail, but I am unsure if I play it, would I be charged or not?

My current plan is 25$ /month, so is it free to listen to the received voice mails, or if I want to hear that, I would be charged?

8 REPLIES 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Meow : A little technical niggle of wording here, although you're right officially...you don't _have_ to do initial set up from the handset. You can reset the voicemail password in the self-serve and then access your voicemail using any phone and do initial setup. But indeed that only matters with the $15 plan.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

$25 plan has unlimited in/out calls. You will not be charged or minutes deducted calling vmail form your cell phone. Good for you!

Please note, in order for vmail to work properly you have to set it up from your cell phone very first time. Any other changes, adjustments could be done from any other phone calling vmail number.

0PX9O4
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Happy to help @Son73 

Please feel free to select a post as a solution to mark this thread as "solved"

BeachNBeer

@Son73 No charge (for your current plan). Majority of phones if you hold down the 1 it will call your voicemail. 

If you haven't set up your voicemail yet (since you're asking this question I assume you likely haven't) follow the steps when you call your voicemail to set up your voicemail password, greeting,etc.

If you can't get to your voicemail from your dial pad. The voicemail number is not programed in your phone. Find you voicemail settings in your phone and add number (your area code-480-5001).

Another way to get to your voicemail is just by calling yourself. Dial your cell number.

Son73

It is awesome that when I have some questions, lots of other guys help me with my problem. Thanks a looooooooot.

Son73

Thanks a lot, it is awesome that when I have some questions, lots of other guys help me with my problem. Thanks a looooooooot.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Son73 wrote:

Hi,

I have received a voice mail, but I am unsure if I play it, would I be charged or not?

My current plan is 25$ /month, so is it free to listen to the received voice mails, or if I want to hear that, I would be charged?

@Son73  - no, you will not be charged for checking your email EDIT: I meant Voicemail.

The only way voicemail may deduct from anyone's plan, is if they are on the inmarket $15 plan, and they are checking their voicemail with their public mobile device (as this is considered outgoing calling).

But, there are ways to check your voicemail without using outgoing minutes (call from landline or voip number and use your account PIN to access voicemail).

However, this is not your plan, so no need to be concerned about that. 🙂

0PX9O4

@Son73 

The $25 plan includes unlimited calls, so you would not be charged to listen to voicemails 🙂

Had you been on the $15 plan, your outgoing minutes would be deducted to call in to voicemail, just as when making any other outgoing call.

Need Help? Let's chat.