cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

is simon always totally useless? is there ever a human to assist?

girl_dragon_fly
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

the page is broken i hit activate and it goes to page not found this is telus or publics problem with their soft ware i shouldnt be stranded with simon the idiot because your software doesnt work

16 REPLIES 16

@girl_dragon_fly  wrote: "nternet explorer put me into a different loop"

Using IE at this point in time is a mistake unto itself.

"i shut it off rebooted again and tryed again with crome and omg it actually worked"

Cool, glad you got it worked out. 👍 

"3 days and a pile of weirdness i think they just launched their site before they got the bugs out maybe harrassing simon earlyer got the msg across and they fixed it .... my advice for everyone is this site wont let u activate quickly expect it to take days and harrass simon ask him the same question over and over the admin to this page ill bet sees it when its over and over and over again like that"

Well, either some issues have cropped up since then, or it's simply a case of YMMV, because it worked fine when I set up my account, back in early December.....

girl_dragon_fly

this is like self check out really one day it will put everyone out of work on the upside i persisted as i had to or no phone for a month and it finally stopped giving me errors 3 days though wow either way its done and atleast i didnt have to deal with tech support that doesnt speek english there is an upside

girl_dragon_fly

internet explorer put me into a different loop kept telling me (about 5 trys) that my passwords didnt match and after 5 trys i shut it off rebooted again and tryed again with crome and omg it actually worked 3 days and a pile of weirdness i think they just launched their site before they got the bugs out maybe harrassing simon earlyer got the msg across and they fixed it ....   my advice for everyone is this site wont let u activate quickly expect it to take days and harrass simon ask him the same question over and over the admin to this page ill bet sees it when its over and over and over again like that

lol

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@girl_dragon_fly 

If you find SIMon is useless, you can post question on this community forum to get the answers to your questions.

Only moderator can access your account. Therefore, you need to learn how to create a moderator support ticket to get moderator support.

Create a moderator support ticket for help using the ? button at the right side bottom corner of this page.

1. Tell SIMon what is the issue
2. Ask for "moderator"
3. SIMon will give your 2 choices. Click on the "Account-specific question"
4. Then, click on "No, I want a human"
5. Click "Submit a ticket"
6. Follow instruction to create support ticket.
Good luck.

Officially, moderator wait time is up to 48 hours.  Usually within 24 hours recently.  It you don't get any response after 48 hours, it is time to create another ticket.  Don't wait for a week, 2 week or even a month later before asking for help.  Let us know, we will help you get your answer or get a moderator to fix your problem.  This is important to remember because we don't have a crystal ball to know what had happened to your account.

@girl_dragon_fly wrote:

i contacted them

So you've sent a message to the Moderator team, via the direct link provided earlier?

and got a msg back saying i was a great neighbor and it congratulated me  atleast 20 min before anyone of you guys replyed

That wouldn't be a message from the Mod team, but an automated thing that was sent, probably because you'd posted a certain number of times on the forums. A message from one of the Moderators would be signed with their name, AND it would show up in the little envelope icon at the top, right area of your screen.

and you know thanx n all but thats not what i needed but its the site that has the problem and none of us can fix it only telus who owns public can 

Yes, PM has its' issues, for sure, and if you'd rather not ask us for help, that's fine..... hope you get the issue(s) straightened out with the Mods.

@girl_dragon_fly are you trying to log into your self service account? Thanks.

girl_dragon_fly

i use crome ill try ie 

girl_dragon_fly

i contacted them and got a msg back saying i was a great neighbor and it congratulated me  atleast 20 min before anyone of you guys replyed and you know thanx n all but thats not what i needed but its the site that has the problem and none of us can fix it only telus who owns public can 

@girl_dragon_fly  Have you tried using your browser in Incognito mode(Chrome), or New Private Window(Firefox), or simply tried a different browser?

That, and as @mpcdesign  suggested, we MIGHT be able to help, unless the issue is specifically account related, in which case we don't have access to your account.

girl_dragon_fly

the page is broken i hit activate and it goes to page not found and dont tell me to clear my cash n history did it a ton of times and waited over night then 50 min then 50 min again 

@girl_dragon_fly  Have you tried @gblackma 's advice, for contacting the Moderator team directly, INSTEAD of using SIMon? PM apparently prefer that people use SIMon, so they can track common issues, or something like that, but the direct route apparently works too.

girl_dragon_fly

well cant say im happy to hear that everyone seems to have the same problem im low income so im screwed now no phone for at least a month i think im going on Facebook and telling everyone not to go near public mobile 46 bucks down the drain here to get nothing but Simon telling me to clear my cash and history ....

i hope whoever created Simon gets trapped in a room with only Simon to talk to forever

@Obice wrote:

@girl_dragon_fly  I find there being no verbal customer service rather disappointing myself considering Lucky Mobile and Chatr Mobile both have hotlines are also third tier providers like Public Mobile...

Well, a lot of people aren't fond of the way support is done around here, but others quite like it, ESPECIALLY since you usually get a reply rather quickly, instead of sitting on hold, potentially for hours, waiting for "the next available representative". That, and if you're looking at Lucky's & Chatr's lowest priced service, vs. PM's lowest priced service, there are a few advantages of PM over those other two....

Obice
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@girl_dragon_fly  I find there being no verbal customer service rather disappointing myself considering Lucky Mobile and Chatr Mobile both have hotlines are also third tier providers like Public Mobile...

...having said that, I don't tend to mention it because no one seems to care - we live in a very textualized world now.

mpcdesign
Mayor / Maire

@girl_dragon_fly, i just tried Simon, and it seems to be working. 

What is the question that you need help with? There are over 800+ people here in the community from Oracles to top 50% community members who may be able to help you out. 

So, let's us help you.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@girl_dragon_fly Use this private message link to contact the moderators(customer service here) directly and explain your situation  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437.

Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen.  The mods answer will show up there. 

While you wait for their answer, maybe we can help you here. 

Need Help? Let's chat.